Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,644 members, 7,865,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (43963 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by shogsman(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
AmiciLord:
Mad pipo plenty for this world Just imagine a sane man will spin this one and marry her.
I take it that you didn't read the post .
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Olukat(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink Probably the priest once push her to the bed shocked
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by shogsman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
Just imagine what the idiots above are saying

Imagine, Nigerian youths are damn lazy,they didn't even read the content they just rushed to comment.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yes I didn't. I only watched the video. I dey work now

shogsman:

I take it that you didn't read the post .
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Abfinest007:
the priest might have given her one corner in the past not all mad men are mad

Be careful lest you kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by wakes: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
too bad
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by patorial(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
She Will still come up to tell us how the priest raped her before she was born

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by patorial(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
shogsman:

Imagine, Nigerian youths are damn lazy,they didn't even read the content they just rushed to comment.

Bro chill, only we in this Nigeria could understand Why the comment is like that
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by mamajj17(f): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mental disorder, get well beautiful lady !
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ritaokafor:
Did I read her father? Catholic or Anglican? Am at a loss here. Can someone please help me back on track.

Yeahundecided
Especially that "mass" was mentioned as the scene! cool
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
What do expect when the lady is suffering from mental disorder.
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by SavageMajor(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Typical stupid Nigerian, I'd pass
Fadomero:
May be remembered how the priest raped her
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Corroro: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
she dey very lucky o, if to say na for Nigeria, before she even reach the priest no be small beatings she for collect o, meanwhile if you're having difficulty watching the video due to data I advice you subscribe to the airtel binge plan, with that you get a whole 2gb for just N500. Thank me later. grin

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by donfiazo2k: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
God take control
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by wink2015(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
titiloyeblog:
A lady did this to her pastor while preaching!!!.

A woman ran to the altar and pushed her father Marcelo Rossi during a Mass in Brazil yesterday. The woman broke safety, burst into the scene during the celebration in Song Nova and pushed the priest off the structure.

Despite the fall, he was not hurt, and the woman has abstained from the Military Police. The companions informed the prime minister that she was suffering from mental disorders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Gy_C_MGqc

watch the video: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/video-lady-pushed-priest-down-from.html

THAT PRIEST MUST BE A SEXUAL MOLESTER !
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by fortunechy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
She removed my shirt, I kept quiet;

She removed my trouser, I kept quiet;

She removed my singlet, I kept quiet;

Then she removed my boxers,

And I shouted...…,

"Rose, is that space not enough for you to dry your clothes?”

“Why are you removing my own clothes from the lines?” I tire for this compound sef!
����� ����� � Let me come and be going ����������Before someone thinks otherwise.. .....
������������
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Hoodbilonia: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
I was expecting sule the apostle
abegi
Brazil
Home of gangsters
Mobsters
All the stars u can think of
Na for brazil

Gan
Gan
Gangstar brazil
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by tgmservice: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
something to cheer the crowd during the boring sermon
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by ernwale(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=dermmy post=80287762]Lady again?. A lady once told me most ladies we have in this world are possessed. She said gather 40 ladies in a place and i can tell you 38 would be posessed out of the 40. I was just quiet when she was saying it.
/quote]

I'm sure she's possessed too cry
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by naijajobx: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Naaa waaaaa
Now she is tagged MENTALLY CHALLENGED...
IF na MAN now, they will tag it RAPE

POSSESSED CREATURES
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by uuzba(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Corroro:
she dey very lucky o, if to say na for Nigeria, before she even reach the priest no be small beatings she for collect o.
Nobody will beat you in the Catholic church. Punishment of any sort is reserved for God.
This is made very clear by the priest. He doesn't add any sugar to the word of God to deceive you
that it is sweat.
Many cannot take it. What God said, is what God said. if you don't like it, well, good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by uuzba(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nwodosis:
The spirit in her could no longer take the sermon!
Simple
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Pepperoniq(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fadomero:
May be remembered how the priest raped her
She was suffering from Mental disorder... Nawa 4 u.
Finish the story first
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Graduateacher(f): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mental disorder
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Graduateacher(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink2015:

THAT PRIEST MUST BE A SEXUAL MOLESTER !

Is that what she told you or have you read that she accused him of it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by Erastuslove: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Where are the Ushers??
Re: Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil by grandstar(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
titiloyeblog:
A lady did this to her pastor while preaching!!!.

A woman ran to the altar and pushed her father Marcelo Rossi during a Mass in Brazil yesterday. The woman broke safety, burst into the scene during the celebration in Song Nova and pushed the priest off the structure.

Despite the fall, he was not hurt, and the woman has abstained from the Military Police. The companions informed the prime minister that she was suffering from mental disorders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Gy_C_MGqc

watch the video: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/video-lady-pushed-priest-down-from.html

I hope the woman wasn't abused hence the push

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First Monotheistic Religion In Nigeria: Igbe Religious Movement / Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.