Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Help Me With This Direction - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me With This Direction (189 Views)

Help Me With This Direction / Help With This Direction Please / Urgent!!!!!please Help With This Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With This Direction by kes4glory(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Afolabi Aina street, off Allen Avenue.
I will be coming from Victoria island
Re: Help Me With This Direction by kernniejay(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
By public transport, enter iyana oworo from VI , at iyana oworo, enter the big bus (LT) going to ikeja, alight at Allen Junction, cross the road and enter Tricycle (keke maruwa) going to Allen/opebi junction. Ask the tricycle rider where Afolabi Aina is.
If you are driving from VI, head towards 3rd mainland bridge (3MB), after 3MB you get to iyana oworo, ascend bridge and drive straight on, at Seven up (Toll gate), turn left keep going, you get to secretariat round about, turn left and approach Traffic light, turn left again and drive straight on. You'll pass infront of shoprite, keep going then you approach Allen roundabout/junction where you see Fela's statue. Turn left and drive on. You get to Allen Avenue, Ask anybody of Afolabi Aina there.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed / Security Operatives/guards / Event Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.