Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) (73765 Views)

MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) / Enugu State Builds The First Christian Chapel In Government House / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Chapel In Kogi Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by anonimi: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by orunmila144: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
at least he is building something
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by merits(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
olaz13:
His constituents money, there is God o. The school he is building in his constituents Neva reach window level self, now his mum died in about 2 months ago, church don finish within the period
That's our leaders for you.they don't value what's going to benefits the masses.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by anonimi: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink2015:
WHY NOT BUILD COTTAGE INDUSTRIES IN KOGI STATE TO EMPOWER THE YOUTHS OF THE STATE.

May God bless you richly for this wisdom. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Using Spiritual solution to tackles Physical Challenges..
Nigerians will be Praying rolling on the floor in a church and fasting for months in order to secure a job but unfortunately Churches are more than Firm Technical Hub Companies industries automobile Hub Textile Company in Nigeria.. Nigeria is a country where church location is 5 Kilometers distance to each other.... Misplaced Priority indeed..
Multidimensional Poverty Amongst Nigerians!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
He wan scope baba God grin
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by itiswellwithme: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dino is full of surprises, Dude is so unpredictable.
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink2015:

WHY NOT BUILD COTTAGE INDUSTRIES IN KOGI STATE TO EMPOWER THE YOUTHS OF THE STATE.

what is the work of the governor?
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
WOW
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by Chuks9000: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
lilfreezy:
Check out some section of Nigeria gloating over the loss of Super Eagle team.

-Buhari supported a Nigeriean over an Igbo(Nigerian) in OAU elections.
-They supported Tunisia over Super Eagle in the past.
-They supported AlAhaly of Egypt over Enyimba
-They supported Etoile du Salem over Enyimba.
Supported a non-Nigerian you mean?
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by Astonpapa(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please support me www.naijaemergency.com.ng
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
God doesn't need that. Truth be told
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by loganx: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
some people will not take good care of their aged parents, they will pray for their parents to die so that they can create wave in town by throwing a huge farewell party.
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by jessebig: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sen. Dino Melaye Showers Money And Shows Dance Steps at his Mum's burial in Kogi state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAURkW5q6Sc
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
The church he built is finer and of better standard than the ICT centre he built some months back .God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by lilfreezy: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chuks9000:

Supported a non-Nigerian you mean?
Supported someone from Niger republic. That's what I meant
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by zoghys: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tax payers monies at work, let's make 9ja great again.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Imagine, and the computer center was a one room apartment

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by deji17: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kogites can go there and get their daily bread. Haleluyah
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by almarthins(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
oluwakekz:
It is well....
And material things
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by anonimi: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
merits:
That's our leaders for you.they don't value what's going to benefits the masses.

...................because the masses hail them for doing these things, otherwise.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by emmasege: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Staro:
Good one
Dino doesn't joke with things of God.
Somebody said this about Dino, and I quote: "Dino knows how to access the Grace and mercy of God"

I think he's like the Biblical David and/or Solomon. He's just a case study when God says "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion".
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by emmafineboy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink2015:

how many ur senator build?
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by NeekolazWorld(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink2015:

I still remember the state has a governor. Why not direct that question to the governor and leave the senator out of it. It is well known he has tried for his own constituency.
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by TotoNaRubber: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Church is not in buildings but in the streets.
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by spirul77: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=Staro post=80286708]Good one
Dino doesn't joke with things of God.

[but he jokes with the lives of his constituents, abi his constituents are not of God? ]
Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmmm, if only the MONEY used is from him! Naija i hail una shocked

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sheriman:
Church are more than Firm Technical Hub Companies industries automobile Hub Textile Company in Nigeria.. Nigeria is a country where church location is 5 Kilometers distance to each other..

Exactly, my Street (Ogunsolu str, cement b/stop) for those leaving at Ikeja-Iyanu Ipaja axis. it just a 5mins walk from both edge. I have counted more than 10 churches n only one Masjid...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute / Boko Haram: We Shot Down Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet & Killed Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.