Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,146 members, 7,957,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lady Pushes A Priest While He's Preaching In Brazil, Tears Church Apart - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pushes A Priest While He's Preaching In Brazil, Tears Church Apart (484 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pushes A Priest While He's Preaching In Brazil, Tears Church Apart by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
A woman ran to the altar and pushed her father Marcelo Rossi during a Mass in Brazil yesterday.

The woman broke safety, burst into the scene during the celebration in Song Nova and pushed the priest off the structure.

Despite the fall, he was not hurt, and the woman was abstained from the Military Police.

The church became divided after the lady committed the sacrilege on the altar.

The companions informed the prime minister that she was suffering from mental disorders.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-pushes-a-priest-while-hes-preaching-in-brazil-tears-church-apart/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Pushes A Priest While He's Preaching In Brazil, Tears Church Apart by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
shocked

Re: Lady Pushes A Priest While He's Preaching In Brazil, Tears Church Apart by Akorede02(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lady above me, I like you
Re: Lady Pushes A Priest While He's Preaching In Brazil, Tears Church Apart by Amoxman(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Lady Pushes A Priest While He's Preaching In Brazil, Tears Church Apart by ladilawal82(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
She's mentally deranged cool

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Helps A Woman Who Stole Eggs In A Supermarket Instead Of Arrestin / Bullied Schoolboy, 14, Killed Self In Front 50 Of His Horrified Classmates Video / I Joined ‘fake Beggars’ After Losing My Husband, Says Widow In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.