Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You (1560 Views)

Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi / Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You. My question is, is the coach an Igbo coach or a white man?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
seriously?
The only thing that actually try.. As in just try to unite this coun3 is soccer, but if it gets to the extent of wishing failure bcuz 1 tribe is represented then its beyond hatred

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by GuestLog: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Scums of the earth!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by rastaLivity: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fulani ehh but then I remembered Allah is gay

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by Earlystar698(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
they are hating igbos are shinning like for igbo people share for Ruga

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Those commenters are naive and mischievous. I supported the Algeria team because they played well while ours didn't. Football is just a game as it cut across all ethnic lines and religion. You don't have to bring tribalism or religion into it because football unites mortal man.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Northerners don't play football.They only rear cattle or kill.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by tartar9(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Even a dunce should know nyanmiri's in their usual mischievous nature are the ones behind those accounts.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by Staro: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chain !!!
This forced marriage by Lord Lugard will definitely not last

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by valenu(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
I am not surprised. The hate for Igbos in Nigeria is why dey cut the wings of Igbos politically. By making the states just 5 instead of 6 like other zones. And our landmass added to other regions and telling them they are not Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by Unik3030: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
valenu:
I am not surprised. The hate for Igbos in Nigeria is why dey cut the wings of Igbos politically. By making the states just 5 instead of 6 like other zones. And our landmass added to other regions and telling them they are not Igbos.
u should b happy u have 5 already, do u realize if we are to go by your logic. only oyo state is bigger than 4 states combined in South East. n besides u people don't realize how much damage nnamdi kanu has caused

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by valenu(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Unik3030:
u should b happy u have 5 already, do u realize if we are to go by your logic. only oyo state is bigger than 4 states combined in South East. n besides u people don't realize how much damage nnamdi kanu has caused
What brought Nnamdi kanu into this? I know you will later get sense like your brother Sowore who has retraced his steps and had gone to meet with Nnamdi Kanu in order to discuss how they can work together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Unik3030:
[s]u should b happy u have 5 already, do u realize if we are to go by your logic. only oyo state is bigger than 4 states combined in South East. n besides u people don't realize how much damage nnamdi kanu has caused[/s]

Afonja and low IQ are like 5 and 6.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by yarimo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by mystic77(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is wrong... But no difference between these northern element and those igbos who hated the Nigerian U20 team cause they were so many hausa/fulani there
Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by mystic77(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is wrong... But no difference between these northern element and those igbos who hated the Nigerian U20 team cause they were so many hausa/fulani there
Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by selemempe: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
valenu:

What brought Nnamdi kanu into this? I know you will later get sense like your brother Sowore who has retraced his steps and had gone to meet with Nnamdi Kanu in order to discuss how they can work together.
lol...unik3030 this reply is a hit. Lol. U will get sense las las unless u are a northerner

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Nigerians Supported Algeria Over Nigeria Will Shock You by Fatasy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Are u ok at all

rastaLivity:
Fulani ehh but then I remembered Allah is gay

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Tension As Heavy Explosion Rocks Ebonyi State(photos) / Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. / Onyeka Onwenu Those Fighting Igbo Should Be Careful, No Apology From Biafra To N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.