Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

We stand with biodun fatoyinbo--CAN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We stand with biodun fatoyinbo--CAN (291 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We stand with biodun fatoyinbo--CAN by 9jadopestgist: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]According to the punch, The Christian Association of Nigeria has said it stands with the founder of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly , Biodun Fatoyinbo , amid allegations of rape made against him a few weeks ago .
Busola Dakolo , the wife of singer , Timi Dakolo , had alleged that Fatoyinbo , who leads churches in Abuja , Lagos, Ilorin , Port Harcourt and Dubai , raped her when she was a teenager .
He has however since denied the allegations and proceeded on a leave of absence . But a video , widely shared on social media onMonday showed CAN officials at COZA ’ s Sunday service declaring their support for the
embattled pastor . The Chairman of the Federal Capital Territory of CAN , Rev . Jonah Samson , and the Chairman
of the North Central Zone of CAN , Rev . Israel Akanji , who both addressed the congregation to loud cheers, said the association stands with COZA and its pastor .Samson said , “ It ’s a pleasure being here and I assure you that we are with you and we will continue to be with you. We are in support of the church . We are in support of your pastor .
We stand by him and this church will continue to march forward . I say and I declare , the gates of hell shall not prevail in any church in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen . ” Akanji , in his address , noted that he had an obligation to show his support for Fatoyinbo . He said , “ I could have been living in Nasarawa State , Benue, Kwara , Kogi , Niger or Plateau . I could have been chairman living in any of those places, but by God ’ s mercy, I am presently living in Abuja .
“ How can I and then the FCT (CAN ) chairman hear that one church that God has a plan and purpose for is going through this Jerusalem-Jericho road and then we will walk and walk away ? We will not do such a thing . We are here to just let you know , as he said , we are with
you in prayer.“ The Lord will bring you out even stronger. Our pastor here , by the grace of God , will continue to be the voice of God to proclaim ( to ) the whole nations of the world the mysteries of Jesus Christ . So , we pray that the Lord will stand by you and we want you to know that you are not alone . You have many brothers and sisters that are praying for you. ”
https://www.9jadopest.com.ng/2019/07/we-stand-with-biodun-fatoyinbo-can.html

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy's New Fast Rising Underground Act Releases His Debut Single / New Details Emerges As Wizkid’s Baby Mama Denies Alleged Domestic Violence...... / Tuoyo Evicted From BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.