Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,256 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Bobrisky Set To Personally Deliver Her Birthday IV To 300 Guest And Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Set To Personally Deliver Her Birthday IV To 300 Guest And Fans (724 Views)

See How Pastor Touch Pamela Odame Big Boobs To Deliver Her / Funke Akindele Bello In London To Deliver Her Twins Or Triplets – Fan / Actress Funke Akindele Set To Deliver Her Twins Early Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Set To Personally Deliver Her Birthday IV To 300 Guest And Fans by newsvib: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nigeria media entertainer, Bobrisky, has revealed her plans to personally deliver his birthday invites to 300 guest and fans.

In an earlier post made by her, she urges her fans and guest to come with a bottle of champagne with their name customized on it

"Your invites is ready !!!!! All my guest ur invites to my birthday comes with a bottle of champagne�with your name customized on it. We also have some nice chocolate and fancy biro. You are all special and all my guest need to be treated special."\

In a second post, she disclosed that out of the 300 guests, she will randomly pick 60 Instagram fans.

She also added that her reason for inviting her fans is because they made her what she is today

"Over 300 invites for my guest and fans. I’m picking 60 random fans here and I will drive to you myself to deliver your invites. My fans are too sweet too so they need special invites.

Majority why am inviting my fans is because they made me who I am today. Thank you all for the real love ❤️. And I promise to make you all proud. Thanks for always fighting for me when am not there"....

Source: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/bobrisky-set-to-personally-deliver-her-birthday-iv-to-300-guest-fans.html

Read today's updates: https://www.newsvib.com/

Re: Bobrisky Set To Personally Deliver Her Birthday IV To 300 Guest And Fans by simonlee(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
When i see her knocking on my door....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Set To Personally Deliver Her Birthday IV To 300 Guest And Fans by tompat86(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Many are mad,only few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Set To Personally Deliver Her Birthday IV To 300 Guest And Fans by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:

Shim smiley

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Set To Personally Deliver Her Birthday IV To 300 Guest And Fans by Mrop(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky Set To Personally Deliver Her Birthday IV To 300 Guest And Fans by TANID(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Set To Personally Deliver Her Birthday IV To 300 Guest And Fans by iamapplord(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates 5 Million Followers On Instagram (Photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates 37th Birthday With cute photo / Yoruba Actress Lizzy Anjorin ‘slaps’ Fan Asking Her For $200K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.