Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

"There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri (44647 Views)

Emiefele: Panic At CBN, NIRSAL As Investigators Swing Into Action / How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
netpro:
Reno and his gang are becoming kolomentals. He can only deceive his fellow Atikulooting Zombies.
citizen of Ruga calm down pls. Lolz
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by garfield1: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yankee101:
Buhari knows there's a 50% chance he'll lose at the supreme courts. That's the primary reason he's waiting before announcing ministers. The Supreme court justices are as deep as a well, you predict them at your own peril.
There's a 200 percent chance that he has already won.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
delishpot:
Foolish man. So he has to raise suspicion and loose other vital gains he would be getting if he had not raised this silly post. The provabial child that shatters his plates because his belly is full. Tomorrow na ground he go chop from.

Those informants should note that he called them moles grin

Yes, they are moles.
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by magzey: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
netpro:
Reno and his gang are becoming kolomentals. He can only deceive his fellow Atikulooting Zombies.
hahahaha he has swallow ATIKU Dollar he want to repay with Lies grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
success1smyn:
We all know THE LAST GENERAL ELECTION WAS SURELY RIGGED AS MOST OF THE ELECTION WE HAVE HAD AND CONTINUE TO HAVE, but calling your informants moles is very bad. How do you want them to feel after reading this?

What is a mole?
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by jaggedboi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Reno, I hope you know you are not protecting the informants with this your outburst. Some things should be discreet. Haba

Thr idea is to make the inec chairman loss his cool with every one around him. When he starts to distrust everyone, then he will surely make his aides to reveal more secrets....
Alot of game is going on behind the scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Afamed: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Reno Sabi press Atiku buttons
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Which jungle are you picking this rubbish from? The strength of any modern society lies in putting any of it's system to test. Their was an election and somebody was decleared winner and the other one decleared losser went to court to challenge the victory and test our judiciary and most of you are not happy. I really wonder what has made you Nigerians reason like fools?
the answer to ur question is called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE... If you try to juxtaposition their utterances to their lives and their projected future u will be sad..
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Japsylee: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
delishpot:
Foolish man. So he has to raise suspicion and loose other vital gains he would be getting if he had not raised this silly post. The provabial child that shatters his plates because his belly is full. Tomorrow na ground he go chop from.

He does not have any mole any where. He is hoping to panic the inec chairman to make obvious mistakes and hopefully expose himself the more.
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Staro: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
So sad
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
GEJ amaka

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy adaibeku gandollar lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
This Renodiot has a grand delusion of self worth. I bet psychosis runs deep in his family.
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by longayink: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Igboblog:
*"There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters, Chairman Trying To Remove Sensitive Materials" - Omokri Raises Alarm*

By Wisdom Nwedene

Former Aide to Ex- Nigerian President, Reno Omokri has raised an alarm over plot by the Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission, Professor  Mahmood Yakubu to get the company to remove all traces of their connection with INEC.

In a statement made available to 9news Nigeria correspondent, Omokri said he has 'been reliably informed by  MOLES within INEC that there is severe PANIC at their Abuja HQ'

He equally revealed that it is too late because he already have an evidence ".

The statement reads,

" Dear Nigerians,

"I have been reliably informed by my MOLES within INEC that there is severe PANIC at their Abuja HQ. They are trying to get the company to remove all traces of their connection with INEC. But it is TOO LATE. We already have the EVIDENCE! Let me assure the Chairman of INEC that I know when he arrives at the office. I know which visitors he receives. I know what he has for lunch. I know the colour of his handkerchief. He uses perfume. I know the brand. There are PATRIOTS there who tell me what he plans in his bed chamber! "

" #IdentityOfCompanyBehindInecServe"

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1150729803131228160

https://9newsng.com/there-is-panic-at-inec-abuja-headquarters-chairman-trying-to-remove-sensitive-materials-omokri-raises-alarm/

Reno childish in his mole talk.

Bin this.

Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by zikter(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
at last many will come back here and preach about how judges at all levels are in APC's pocket. see how all of you gather confidence on what is at best hear say to a court of law. is this Reno a witness for Atiku at the tribunal at all? People should better not raise their hope on these hear says
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Zikora1000(f): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
jaggedboi:

Thr idea is to make the inec chairman loss his cool with every one around him. When he starts to distrust everyone, then he will surely make his aides to reveal more secrets....
Alot of game is going on behind the scene
oh! Now I understand
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Masterclass32: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
This INEC chairman of a man is the real McCoy. The composure he exudes while lying to Nigerians is stuff of legends.
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
aolawale025:
This INEC seems dubious

Most dubious in Nigeria history
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Samuels90: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Reno doesn't have any mole there
Guy's only causing confusion. grin grin
Too much sense Reno grin grin
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Ritaokafor(f): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Masterclass32:
This INEC chairman of a man is the real McCoy. The composure he exudes while lying to Nigerians is stuff of legends.
lwkmd. The guy is under pressure and oath. Any spill from him,he is gone. So don't blame him,no one wants to die.
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by tesppidd: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
success1smyn:
We all know THE LAST GENERAL ELECTION WAS SURELY RIGGED AS MOST OF THE ELECTION WE HAVE HAD AND CONTINUE TO HAVE, but calling your informants moles is very bad. How do you want them to feel after reading this?
not just the last general elections you fool

But all elections since 1994.
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
success1smyn:
You have a point, but in English, some words have lots of meaning. Reno is learned.

Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Victorblaze14(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
success1smyn:

Check your dictionary again
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by touchplay(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
success1smyn:
oga,mole they are....for once mr Nigerian,please learn how to call a spade a spade, you will not die.
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Charly68: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Keep shaking them with facts and figures and let's see how our present national siege will be over
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Charly68: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
garfield1:

There's a 200 percent chance that he has already won.
Won in Ruga republic Island I think..
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by keneck1: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Eager to see what magic the judges will display in this open day Robbery!!!

The world is watching!!!
Delusional optimism at it's peak,whenever I want to laugh heartily,reno comes to mind very funny guy,but shall it is working for him cos a lot of ignorant people are hailing
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by saintokwuluora(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
delishpot:

You are invariably admitting that afterall he has the true information from the right source.
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by keneck1: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
No peace for the wicked
reno the clown,well done oo
Re: "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri by Bennycollins: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
You did not even read the comment you quote here, but you call someone fool. Now read it and to the end, if you need help with understanding, call the attention of sane people. Then apologise by writing "Sorry I am the fool" 10 times.
tesppidd:
not just the last general elections you fool

But all elections since 1994.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.