Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher (1147 Views)

Vacancies For Teacher, Sales Manager, Fleet Officer, Security, Driver And More / Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (tescom)recruitment Exercise For Teacher / Vacancy For Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by 9jatriot(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
If you are a brilliant teacher and not satisfied with your present income.
If you have a good command of written English Language and can write good content on a topic provided for you.
If you are open to earning an extra 20k a month.
If you can write good articles in simple to understand language that is conversational for even a small child to understand then this job opportunity may be for you.
Apply Now
Requirement
Location is not important as you can work from anywhere
Internet Access
Laptop or mobile phone
Ability to do proper research on any given topic even those not in your field
Good command of English Language
Good command of grammar, punctuation and tenses
Fast typing skills
Able to generate unique and non-plagiarized content
Basic Microsoft Word Skills
Access to frequent or alternative power
Internet enabled phone

Apply Now

1 Like

Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by somehow: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Your link is not working.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by 9jatriot(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2019
somehow:
Your link is not working.
Please check this
https://www.qsurvey.qa/home/en#/response/4YG56255XJ
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by somehow: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2019
9jatriot:

Please check this
https://www.qsurvey.qa/home/en#/response/4YG56255XJ

Still not working. Can you explain the details via email without having to click on links?
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by 9jatriot(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2019
somehow:

Still not working. Can you explain the details via email without having to click on links?
It is working at my end, the link will take you to a page like the picture attached. You will go through an online interview process.
That should explain it.

Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by somehow: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2019
9jatriot:

It is working at my end, the link will take you to a page like the picture attached. You will go through an online interview process.
That should explain it.

Will try via another platform then.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by somehow: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
I have been able to access the page and I must say that for the amount you are offering, such test shouldn't come up.

Sir, how can you set those amount of questions and even expect some articles to be written for a PT job of #20k/month when the applicant is not even sure of how many jobs per week you're likely going to send his or her way?

I currently handle something similar for a company and I was never made to go through almost 9 pages of questioning with multiple writings as test, yet the pay is almost x3 of what you intend offering.

You can do better than this sir. You should review your "test" and also your "pay" if you intend getting any competent hand to help your business sir.

Had to stop at page 6 looking at the questions on that page alone.

Kindly do something about it sir.

Best regards (No harm meant)

2 Likes

Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by Darase: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Done, when are you getting back?
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by somehow: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
My curious side had to make me continue with the test which I have finally done.

What else sir?
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by 9jatriot(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nothing else from your side I guess, there definitely will be a follow up and response soon to successful candidates.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by somehow: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
9jatriot:
Nothing else from your side I guess, there definitely will be a follow up and response soon to successful candidates.

Alright

But I have some questions : you asked if one can write 20k worded article. This is like writing a short book. Was this asked for the sake of writing or is expected?

Secondly, you said its a teaching job, but most questions are on writing. Teaching and Writing are 2 seperate path.

Lastly, What exactly does the job entails? like weekly expectations etc?

Asking all these because you asked us to ask questions and no where else to do that.

Thank you.
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by 9jatriot(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
somehow:

Alright

But I have some questions : you asked if one can write 20k worded article. This is like writing a short book. Was this asked for the sake of writing or is expected?

Secondly, you said its a teaching job, but most questions are on writing. Teaching and Writing are 2 seperate path.

Lastly, What exactly does the job entails? like weekly expectations etc?

Asking all these because you asked us to ask questions and no where else to do that.

Thank you.

You have assumed that I am the employer?
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by somehow: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
9jatriot:

You have assumed that I am the employer?

As the OP, you are the only one I can ask these questions. Don't really know who I am to relay these questions to
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by 9jatriot(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
somehow:

As the OP, you are the only one I can ask these questions. Don't really know who I am to relay these questions to
Fair enough.
I'd try and respond to you as best as I can. For reasons best known to the employer, this position is targeted more at teachers than professional writers that you rightly described as being different.
Clear?
Re: Part Time Job Opportunity For Teacher by somehow: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Okay. Thanks
9jatriot:

Fair enough.
I'd try and respond to you as best as I can. For reasons best known to the employer, this position is targeted more at teachers than professional writers that you rightly described as being different.
Clear?

(1) (Reply)

New NGO Jobs Available (9 Positions) / Free Accommodation With Little Payment In Lagos / Please How Real Is This Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.