Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Beats Nephew To Stupor For Stealing Neighbour’s N3000 (heartbreaking Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Beats Nephew To Stupor For Stealing Neighbour’s N3000 (heartbreaking Photos) (570 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Stupor For Attending Church Activities Amidst Corona Virus / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Nephew To Stupor For Stealing Neighbour’s N3000 (heartbreaking Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
You will think he killed someone. A man in Jos has been accused of beating his 14-year old nephew to stupor. The incident was made public through a social media user, who is appealing to Nigerians who can’t help to leave vulnerable children alone. How it happened…
View the video below
https://www.instagist9ja.com.ng/2019/07/man-beats-nephew-to-stupor-for-stealing.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Beats Nephew To Stupor For Stealing Neighbour’s N3000 (heartbreaking Photos) by Bgcentz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
While the real criminals are on the high table.

I wish I could change this country for good, but who am I.
Only God knows
Re: Man Beats Nephew To Stupor For Stealing Neighbour’s N3000 (heartbreaking Photos) by SEGLIZ: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Man Beats Nephew To Stupor For Stealing Neighbour’s N3000 (heartbreaking Photos) by tammyboy1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
if anyone steals my 3k, I'll simply dash the person , I believe it's just hunger
Re: Man Beats Nephew To Stupor For Stealing Neighbour’s N3000 (heartbreaking Photos) by oloriooko(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
He beats the "thief" out of the dude grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Nephew To Stupor For Stealing Neighbour’s N3000 (heartbreaking Photos) by Bgcentz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
tammyboy1:
if anyone steals my 3k, I'll simply dash the person , I believe it's just hunger

My brother stole more than that from me it pains me I almost hit him but it wount solve anything. I just l et him be cause I know he needed it
Re: Man Beats Nephew To Stupor For Stealing Neighbour’s N3000 (heartbreaking Photos) by simonlee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bgcentz:

My brother stole more than that from me it pains me I almost hit him but it wount solve anything. I just l et him be cause I know he needed it
that's why politicians will keep robbing us of our commonwealth and you'll be sitting there like bag of garri.

i don't support violence and child battery!

(1) (Reply)

Lela Rochon’s Husband!! Caught Kissing American Actress Nicole Murphy / 9 Year-old Boyrescued After He Was Chained By His Stepmother And Father (watch V / Bbnaija: ‘the Day This Boy Go Fv€k Me Ehn’ – Mercy Cries Out [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.