Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid (22374 Views)

Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Sidneyjack: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Inec boss was appointed by Apc, what do you expect
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by habss: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
kponkedenge:
If not that our Supreme Court is firmly in Buhari's pocket, an independent Court will overrule Buhari's victory in less than a week.
story
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Cherrybae(f): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You will not see the clip helping Atiku because the judges have been bribed

In a corrupt free nation, that evidence is enough to halt Buhari's acclaimed presidency

Just eager to see how the judges rigs Buhari out of this one!!!

Atiku should present clips from the states he was declared winner

For your info, APC has their own defense after Atiku finish his own

Court cannot judge by only petitioners evidence

PDP also rigged elections and you cant dispute this.

Take it or leave, Atiku cannot rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Staro: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Aw
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Ayajmaster01: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Season film. Am watching in 3D
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
garfield1:

Stop being senseless.inec is part of the defendants or respondents like apc and buhari.atiku also sued them.why am i even answering you

Dont mind them. Too many kids and ipobiens on this platform

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by akdjr(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Some people will come and say our judiciary is not compromised now but watch out for their reaction when the final verdict is delivered.
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by BabaIbo: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Shameless and senseless comment. Igbos really have a low IQ.

I dont see the clips helping Atiku, so no need to worry about.

I wish Atiku all the best of luck.

Why are you so bitter?

You can actually put him right if you feel he is wrong but you decided to display your zomb.ie nature.
Everybody that is not in the same line of thought as up is an ipob, right,

Efulefu
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by ojuu4u(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
For those of you the nairaland Judges ,

I hope you will also refer to electoral law that back video evidences

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by kernniejay(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Like I told my friend in one of the threads, let's call a spade a spade. There are clear indications that Buhari's victory has some rigging undertones, we see so much cover ups everytime the election case is considered at Tribunal, unless we want to pretend. As much as I am not an Atiku fan, I do not think this Buhari administration means well for the people of Nigeria. A good instance is the case of the Ruga imposition and Minimum wage saga. How many fulani's have been paraded? How many economic development programs has Baba put on the table? All the road and rail constructions, are they going to be utilized by dead bodies? He even promised to give amenities (roads, hospitals, etc) to any societies that will accommodate the Ruga settlement, something he never deemed fit to provide before, are now to be provided on the condition of Ruga acceptance. Baba was very quick and willing to establish Ruga but very sluggish to coerce implementation of minimum wage. He established radio for fulani herdsmen and clamp down biafra radio.
Atiku is also his tribesman and I do not have any faith in either of them anymore. Pls let's not waste our energy supporting either of these guys, let's be wiser and not repeat our same mistake next time, otherwise we will continue to have same messy results.
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by popesco123: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
time will tell
Cherrybae:

Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
after4:
Make judge con see how dem take do their hooliganism.
At least make the whole world see wetin Mr. Integrity do take win election
Na there u dey! cheesy
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Charly68: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
God bless tribunal judges oo! We are waiting to hear good news very soon.. May be God will use you to end the reign of terror in the land
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I'll just wait for the barbecue dude to come say something about this undecided
You mean, MANNABBQGRRILL? I hear he was Arrested trying to steal a dead cow and human carcasses for his Barbecue bizness.

Don't say i told you ooo!! no be me talk am oo!! tongue
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Rasheed02(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
FearGodinall:
Why Inec is on the same page with apc,is inec an institution in Nigeria confered with the sole responsibility to conduct credible,free and fair election or an extension of apc.
INEC, Buhari and APC are respondents, as far as the petition is concerned, they need to work together, it is not compulsory but it is necessary. That is how election petition works,may sound strange to the laymen but to we lawyers, it is an everyday thing. So, bro/sis. Keep calm and see where the scale of justice tilts. Worrying about "Same page issue" is just a case of Much Ado about Nothing. Peace be upon you.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
garfield1:

Stop being senseless.inec is part of the defendants or respondents like apc and buhari.atiku also sued them.why am i even answering you

They are supposed to be defending their actions and their actions alone. Not the case against APC, and they are certainly not supposed to synchronize with the ruling party.
You are the one being senseless
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

all these afonja dying with hunger and supporting Buhari..

una get mind shaa but pity your future generation na
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Aiyk2333: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
garfield1:

shut up, the case has obviously placed them in same space as Apc and Buhari.. they're defence so far puts them on same page as Apc and their principal man.. Tell me of what loss will it be to inec if video evidences are used?? why like aPC they'll be praying the court to refuse its as an evidence.. u can't read between lines.. u rush to attack
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by chingymingy: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Why are you so full of hate tribal bigot?

#spit
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by garfield1: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Aiyk2333:

shut up, the case has obviously placed them in same space as Apc and Buhari.. they're defence so far puts them on same page as Apc and their principal man.. Tell me of what loss will it be to inec if video evidences are used?? why like aPC they'll be praying the court to refuse its as an evidence.. u can't read between lines.. u rush to attack

You obviously know nothing about court process,keep quiet and learn
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Aiyk2333: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
garfield1:

you obviously know only nonsense about it, cuz I don't get what ur driving at. make ur point and don't come here typing nonsense. as Soyinka na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Houseofglam7(f): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
gypsey:
You mean, MANNABBQGRRILL? I hear he was Arrested trying to steal a dead cow and human carcasses for his Barbecue bizness.

Don't say i told you ooo!! no be me talk am oo!! tongue

Trouble maker cheesy
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by garfield1: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

They are supposed to be defending their actions and their actions alone. Not the case against APC, and they are certainly not supposed to synchronize with the ruling party.
You are the one being senseless
INEC, Buhari and APC are respondents, as far as the petition is concerned, they need to work together, it is not compulsory but it is necessary. That is how election petition works,may sound strange to the laymen but to we lawyers, it is an everyday thing. So, bro/sis. Keep calm and see where the scale of justice tilts. Worrying about "Same page issue" is just a case of Much Ado about Nothing. Peace be upon you.
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Your left weak dirty breast. Dirty thing occupying space on Nairaland. Oponu
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by phantom24: 1:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Every sane nigerian knows that the presidential election was rigged in favor of Apc bt it appear that corruption has eaten deep into d bone nd marrows of those that should speak up against it. so like mr Lai Mohamed said " when you fight corruption, corruption fights back"
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Larryndelaw: 4:29am On Jul 16, 2019
FearGodinall:
Why Inec is on the same page with apc,is inec an institution in Nigeria confered with the sole responsibility to conduct credible,free and fair election or an extension of apc.
So all u know is just to react without knowing the genesis of the case. You don't even know the petitioner and the respondents in these case. Nah wah. Anywhere u see Atiku u quickly comment
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Larryndelaw: 4:33am On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

Why are u answering him or her at all. You should know that not everyone that goes thru the school is educated and literate

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by Tecno66: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

Stop using insulting language. What do you people derive in this? Perhaps you think everyone on this forum is stupid. And by the way, if INEC is on the side of truth and fairness, why would they not want any videos that will help us expose the truth from being played? Agreed, they are co-defendants with Buhari and APC, who will want to win the case by all means possible, INEC should be more interested in truth and justice, and not to be seen to be trying to justify what they have done.
Re: Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid by garfield1: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Tecno66:
Stop using insulting language. What do you people derive in this? Perhaps you think everyone on this forum is stupid. And by the way, if INEC is on the side of truth and fairness, why would they not want any videos that will help us expose the truth from being played? Agreed, they are co-defendants with Buhari and APC, who will want to win the case by all means possible, INEC should be more interested in truth and justice, and not to be seen to be trying to justify what they have done.
You are not getting the point then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Rally: Okupe Accuses APC Of Importing People From Other States / Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF / Nigerian Boko Haram Members Arrested By Security Operatives In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.