Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

NYSC Loan For Business - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Loan For Business (821 Views)

Nysc Loan / In Need An Nysc Loan / Good News For Corpers Ongoing NYSC LOAN 2020 Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Loan For Business by nkemakonam100: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good evening Businessmen of this great forum. I'm a 2019 batch B corp member serving in benue state. I just completed the mandatory 3weeks orientation course on 8th july in which i was posted to a remote village in oju lga. The purpose of this thread lies solely on the business part of the state because with the few days i spent in benue, touring most part of the lga, i noticed that benue state do not boast of just foods and fruits, but charcoal business is common and cheap too.
I had a great thought within myself that since my mum deals on charcoal down here in the east, it sounds nice sending the product to her in large quantity at a cheaper rate bearing transportation cost in mind. My major constraint here is capital and that lead to the creation of this thread to seek clarification and guidance on the possibility of accessing a loan as a fresh corp member with the option of paying back from the monthly allowance with a favourable interest rate. I plan on starting with 40bags with a 50k capital payable in 3months spread. It's my own way of appreciating my family for seeing me through to this level and even though it might look small, putting smile on their faces is a top priority.
Please Gentlemen of the house, i need your inputs as regards to my request. God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NYSC Loan For Business by vickodedon(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Check credit direct
Re: NYSC Loan For Business by Kirchhoff01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
nkemakonam100:
Good evening Businessmen of this great forum. I'm a 2019 batch B corp member serving in benue state. I just completed the mandatory 3weeks orientation course on 8th july in which i was posted to a remote village in oju lga. The purpose of this thread lies solely on the business part of the state because with the few days i spent in benue, touring most part of the lga, i noticed that benue state do not boast of just foods and fruits, but charcoal business is common and cheap too.
I had a great thought within myself that since my mum deals on charcoal down here in the east, it sounds nice sending the product to her in large quantity at a cheaper rate bearing transportation cost in mind. My major constraint here is capital and that lead to the creation of this thread to seek clarification and guidance on the possibility of accessing a loan as a fresh corp member with the option of paying back from the monthly allowance with a favourable interest rate. I plan on starting with 40bags with a 50k capital payable in 3months spread. It's my own way of appreciating my family for seeing me through to this level and even though it might look small, putting smile on their faces is a top priority.
Please Gentlemen of the house, i need your inputs as regards to my request. God Bless Nigeria
How market

(1) (Reply)

My Nysc Experience As A Borno Corper Camping In Katsina.first Week In Camp / Will I Serve At NYSC After Completing My Sandwich Degree Programme / New!!! Nysc Orientation Course Starts 2nd Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.