Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 (27017 Views)

UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws / UEFA Champions League 2019/2020 Group Stage Draws / Premier League 2019-2020 Fixtures Leaked Online 24 Hours Before Official Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Ollyray1: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Good morning House, Please I want to ask if anybody has gotten our Nairaland FPL code from Mukina in the last six weeks because i have been requesting for it even before the season started, I also privately mailed Mukina about four times but no reply.
Please who has heard from her lately? Is she okay (health wise in a good way I meant)? I hope all is well with her. If truly indeed she is fine but just decided not to reply people's requests & emails (which I hope is not the case), then I think this is rude of her and we deserved an apology from her.
Let it be known that I am not a newbie in Nairaland FPL, I am a seasoned player and former winner of FA cup in 2018 season.
Also let it be know that if i desperately wanted to get the Nairaland FPL codes for this season, I have quite a few buddies who are already in and I could easily get the codes from them but I know it is against the rule to gatecrash into the league without directly getting access codes from Mukina. I hope ya'all should read this and call out Mukina to do the needful.

Thank you.
OLARAY
Manager -SPARTAN 300 FC
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by chidexxy007(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
So i replaced Periera with TAA in my XI and now he has gone on to score a goal embarassed

TAA better gimme goal and assist tomorrow.

P.S Pep has done it again, the tinker man grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pep should have played Sterling nah, I swear he would have scored Hat trick also, at worse a Brace. So I capped him only to be benched?! cry

Good News is Aguero is the Vice Captain, don't know why he didn't score at least instead of B. Silva. cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Boring: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mis the good old days when This game was easy grin grin

Tuale to all the O.G's in the house.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by donjazet(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
This thread is no longer as interesting as it used to be. It's now absolutely boring and lifeless. What's happened?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Ibime(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
donjazet:
This thread is no longer as interesting as it used to be. It's now absolutely boring and lifeless. What's happened?

Mukina killed it by allowing the whole Nairaland join by advertising on.FP. That broke the bond of interrelationships.and banter. We started chatting with strangers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by donjazet(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ibime:

Mukina killed it by allowing the whole Nairaland join by advertising on.FP. That broke the bond of interrelationships.and banter. We started chatting with strangers

Hmm you make a very valid point, we knew each others teams and people always commented and exchanged bants every game week here.

Every weekend, this thread was always active and bubbling.

It's quite ironic when thought of, the smaller the fpl teams were then, the merrier here was, the Bigger the group became, the smaller the participants here became.

Quite sad and unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Ibime(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
donjazet:

Hmm you make a very valid point, we knew each others teams and people always commented and exchanged bants every game week here.

Every weekend, this thread was always active and bubbling.

It's quite ironic when thought of, the smaller the fpl teams were then, the merrier here was, the Bigger the group became, the smaller the participants here became.

Quite sad and unfortunate.

I warned her against it at the time.

By the time you log in the thread and see all strangers, you will just jump and pass
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by MrTeeo: 4:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Ibime:

I warned her against it at the time.

By the time you log in the thread and see all strangers, you will just jump and pass

Friends were once strangers.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Dotun159(m): 4:03am On Oct 02, 2019
Chrisus:

Holla here I am again, UbunuUbuntu FC last season.
Send all available codes biko.

https:///EdfA3kXEOtP8yhVCxegyOM

Manchester united update
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Dotun159(m): 4:04am On Oct 02, 2019
Boring:

Manchester united update
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Dotun159(m): 4:04am On Oct 02, 2019
Boring:

Manchester united update
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Oasis007(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Nairaland FPL has lost it's value. It's no longer as interesting as it's used to be. It's not by size, rather by activeness.

I advise whoever gonna be in charge next Season to reduce the Size (strictly) to active Members.

Also I wish we can form a FPL for European Football Section's Nairalanders.

Cc

Ibime,
Nihilistjnr,
Donjazet,
Sod09
Larride
And the rest I couldn't mention.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by nihilistjnr: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oasis007:
Nairaland FPL has lost it's value. It's no longer as interesting as it's used to be. It's not by size, rather by activeness.

I advise whoever gonna be in charge next Season to reduce the Size (strictly) to active Members.

Cc

Ibime,
Nihilistjnr,
Donjazet,
Sod09
Larride

I'm enjoying the stakers league personally. And I have zero qualms taking strangers money...if I win cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by larride(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oasis007:

Cc

Ibime,
Nihilistjnr,
Donjazet,
Sod09
Larride

I concur.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oasis007:

Cc

Ibime,
Nihilistjnr,
Donjazet,
Sod09
Larride
You are right, people just joined grow tired of the game.
I think staking makes it more interesting
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by lekkie073(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oasis007:

Cc

Ibime,
Nihilistjnr,
Donjazet,
Sod09
Larride
you can't call it nairaland premier league and expect it to be restricted. You can't force people to be active on a thread. Instead, you should finds ways of encouraging people to banter.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by donjazet(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
lekkie073:
you can't call it nairaland premier league and expect it to be restricted. You can't force people to be active on a thread. Instead, you should finds ways of encouraging people to banter.

But it is already restricted in a certain sense, the code is not publicly published but sent privately.

I think he makes a solid point of this fpl group being open to only ACTIVE European sports section nairalanders.

If you don't agree with his point, come up with a better strategy as to how to make this place fun again.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oasis007:

Cc

Ibime,
Nihilistjnr,
Donjazet,
Sod09
Larride

I blame Mukina2 for opening up FPL to the whole Nairaland. Nowadays you can't even tell which one.is.your padi team from a ghost team.so the banter will.die down.naturally. She was.still arguing.with me.about this the other day. Lemme.not.talk too much before she come.and ban me. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by donjazet(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ibime or nihilist, you guys should open another fpl group and send us the code privately.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by larride(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
lekkie073:

I think the best thing is to create one strictly for those active in the European sport section.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by lekkie073(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
If you guys think that is the best thing, you can create another fpl. However, I think you should go a few seasons back and get those who have been playing for quite a while. Some have been active on the npl thread without being active in the sports section. People like azpekuliar are not active on the European sports thread but they are active on npl threads.

Thats my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by 2eggs1goal: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2019
Each season is different and people change, you don’t expect people that are active with banter and all like 2 or 3 seasons ago to still do the same now, life happens.

The NL league is okey as it is.... All it takes is one or two active posters to get the thread going.....
I could remember some season back Mazi alone made the thread fun to read with his season pretenders and contenders and after him down the line a user name borin.g made it also fun..

At the end of the day is just a game, unless you playing to buy a Nike like Nihilist. wink

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Donbigi2(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
I've asked for league code. No response. Lemme come and be going. How can I be active when I'm not even in the league
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Low scores everywhere.

Thank God for Tielemans who lifted my score slightly
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by iykmora(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Terrible week for FPL. Some of this premier league managers are high on some strong ish... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by donjazet(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ibime:
Low scores everywhere.

Thank God for Tielemans who lifted my score slightly
my score is 20. I wan crase. My worst week ever.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by lekkie073(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2019
donjazet:
my score is 20. I wan crase. My worst week ever.
eeya. Sorry. If I make up to 60 points I fit dash you some cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sold Tielemans in FPL to chase CHO price rise
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by donjazet(m): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Ibime:
Sold Tielemans in FPL to chase CHO price rise
haha big mistake. do you have any Leicester players?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by chidexxy007(m): 2:57am On Oct 26, 2019
grin grin

God go bless Leicester o, hope the other games follows suit..

P.S I swapped Vardy capt with Tams, would have gotten 40points from him.

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020 by Ibime(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2019
donjazet:

haha big mistake. do you have any Leicester players?

No Sir. Kai

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 / Leicester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 13th February 2021 / Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.