Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Terms You Must Know About Keywords Tag As A Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Terms You Must Know About Keywords Tag As A Blogger (755 Views)

Blogging Terms You Probably May Not Know / Most Important Blogging Key Terms You Should Know As A New Blogger / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terms You Must Know About Keywords Tag As A Blogger by snrguy5(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Keyword density
keyword proximity
keyword frequency
All plays a major role in SEO. I’ll discuss all the terms related to keyword one by one. Many people stuff the keywords in the web page, but it is not a good thing. Stuffing of keywords comes under the category of BlackHat SEO.

KEYWORD DENSITY
Keyword density is the percentage of periods a keyword is found on your web page. In simple words, it is the ratio of the number of keywords and the total number of words. For example, if you have a page of 100 words on it including title, alt text of images, and you have a keyword that is on the web page 2 times, then your keyword solidity is 3%.

Keyword Density= (number of keywords/ total number of words) *100

I would like to mention here that keyword density should not be more than 2 %. There are many tools to find the density of the keyword. I prefer SEO Checker to check the keyword density.

KEYWORD PROXIMITY
Many people are not aware with this term. Keyword proximity means closeness of keywords.

This content is note complete for more

Visit::::: https://bloggersng.com/keywords-tag/
Re: Terms You Must Know About Keywords Tag As A Blogger by Kenniewebdesign: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
snrguy5:
Keyword density
keyword proximity
keyword frequency
All plays a major role in SEO. I’ll discuss all the terms related to keyword one by one. Many people stuff the keywords in the web page, but it is not a good thing. Stuffing of keywords comes under the category of BlackHat SEO.

KEYWORD DENSITY
Keyword density is the percentage of periods a keyword is found on your web page. In simple words, it is the ratio of the number of keywords and the total number of words. For example, if you have a page of 100 words on it including title, alt text of images, and you have a keyword that is on the web page 2 times, then your keyword solidity is 3%.

I would like to mention here that keyword density should not be more than 2 %. There are many tools to find the density of the keyword. I prefer SEO Checker to check the keyword density.

KEYWORD PROXIMITY
Many people are not aware with this term. Keyword proximity means closeness of keywords.

Today, I am writing an article on how to verify Google AdSense account without PIN. Google AdSense is one of the prominent and trusted ways to earn money from your blog
Read full step:
https://imranservices.com.ng/2019/07/07/how-to-verify-google-adsense-account-without-pin/
Re: Terms You Must Know About Keywords Tag As A Blogger by snrguy5(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kenniewebdesign:

Today, I am writing an article on how to verify Google AdSense account without PIN. Google AdSense is one of the prominent and trusted ways to earn money from your blog
Read full step:
https://imranservices.com.ng/2019/07/07/how-to-verify-google-adsense-account-without-pin/

Lol���.Adsense never frustrate your life. It maybe the prominent but not the trusted. Although I don't earn through Adsense,i earn through sponsored post and it's much better than Adsense
Re: Terms You Must Know About Keywords Tag As A Blogger by gideon1971(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
snrguy5:
Keyword density
keyword proximity
keyword frequency

KEYWORD DENSITY

KEYWORD PROXIMITY

I have a job which I believe you can handle, reach me on 07039397083
Re: Terms You Must Know About Keywords Tag As A Blogger by gideon1971(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
snrguy5:

Lol���.Adsense never frustrate your life. It maybe the prominent but not the trusted. Although I don't earn through Adsense,i earn through sponsored post and it's much better than Adsense

Have been calling your number but its not available

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Anyone Knows About Namecheap Web Hosting. Your Review Please / How I Made $100 Yesterday And Why I Gave It Away... / App Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.