Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bbn:angel Awoterigha Set To Contest In 2019 Bayelsa Governorship Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbn:angel Awoterigha Set To Contest In 2019 Bayelsa Governorship Race (348 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election: Wike, Jonathan and others Meet / Bayelsa Governorship: Crowd Welcome David Lyon To Bayelsa / PDP 'll Lose Bayelsa Governorship Poll To APC, Says Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbn:angel Awoterigha Set To Contest In 2019 Bayelsa Governorship Race by Mophasa(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ex housemate of the big brother naija house 2018,Angel Ifiemi Awoterigha has indicated his interest to contest in the Bayelsa state 2019 governorship race.

Angel who recently got married a Canadian beauty queen disclosed this in a social media post sighted by viewsnaijamedia:

He wrote "
The reality of life is that power is never given, but always taken. The time of talking about a better Nigeria is gone, now is the time for action. Let us be the change we want to see.
It is with this realization that I announce my candidacy for the 2019 Gubernatorial race in Bayelsa state.

Let there be light!!!
#nottooyoungtorun #bayelsa2019 #lettherebelight #angelforgovernor #angelthebrand

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/07/bbn-angel-awoterigha-set-to-contest-in.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Bbn:angel Awoterigha Set To Contest In 2019 Bayelsa Governorship Race by JubrinElSudan: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wify money at work. Ayam in my house, come and lay a hand on me
Re: Bbn:angel Awoterigha Set To Contest In 2019 Bayelsa Governorship Race by mike404(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
LOL
Re: Bbn:angel Awoterigha Set To Contest In 2019 Bayelsa Governorship Race by Munzy14(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Baba want SA appointment...

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: F.G Reveals How Ritualists Are Luring Nigerians To The Slaughter. / Residents Commend Gov Ayade For Transforming Obudu, Northern Cross River / Presidency Speaks On Assigning Portfolio To Ministers-designate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.