Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) (55896 Views)

E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by rockcitie: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
lalasticlala:
Did she use the money she got from begging on social media to open the office? Abi na COZA jackpot grin

Congrats Kemi Olunloyo. Your new office is fine

Her matter dey tire person, no be small thing.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
sad
Ask4bigneyo:
Oloshoooooooo

Change your way before it will be too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Begging plus COZA loot

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Kovuh: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
COZA money is working after doing dirty job for them

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol .. I doubt it has anything to do with COZA
Its obvious,they gave her all the info about the family.Info that no one knew before which means she was heavily paid to repair the church image

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by EdoBoyJazzie: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
lalasticlala:
Did she use the money she got from begging on social media to open the office? Abi na COZA jackpot grin

lalasticlala don talk today wetin happen? grin

COZA probably pay in dollars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by ishawlar: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na we mumu pass 4naija and we go dey form over sabi. This woman don dope people last month she dey beg 4money 4her medical bills now she see help 4rm people she come take the money go collect office of gbeborun! Stoopid
Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
kalvoken:
sad

Change your ways before it will be too late
Your ways
Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Naira Marley have dash her money!! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
ishawlar:
Na we mumu pass 4naija and we go dey form over sabi. This woman don dope people last month she dey beg 4money 4her medical bills now she see help 4rm people she come take the money go collect office of gbeborun! Stoopid
Is it yah money?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Coza money is working no wonder she has been sucking up to them... lol... she stopped begging on her Instagram page too... I wish her all the best

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sense ni go kee Aunty Kemi na!she street pass some yahoo boys sef lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
lalasticlala:

Is this handler our own Lala or clowned account? I'm only curious.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
#COZA ON THE BEAT!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by basty: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
lalasticlala:

This your statement is reckless and uncultured. Please retract this statement.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
COZA don pay.... Shout halleluyah!!!...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Btruth: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
the office looks more of one the 1960bet.com office in Lagos Island.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
COZA does wonders!

Beg one day, become a defender the next... Own an office barely a week after.

COZA magic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Make una just give her small time she go soon reveal the person wey pay am grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
This insane woman. Does she have to make it so obvious she was paid off by Fato

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by salford: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
lalasticlala:

Coza of course.Who in his or her right mind will donate money to Kemi. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2019