Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal (26073 Views)

Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by LZAA: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa come and see oh grin grin
Roger3D is back grin
His land was lost to RUGA grin
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
LZAA:

His land was lost to RUGA grin
Hahahahah.
So roger3d has finally received sense in the RUGA cow kingdom. grin grin
Sai baba please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by kingjrofficial(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ever since June 12, we've not heard anything positive from the lifeless Senseless daura president... From the Fulani terrorist to the ruga settlement and bulshit from the administration... at least, Atiku is hardworking and a positive minded Nigerian who cares about the masses and the poor... cool

AtikuWillWin cheesy

Quote me at ur peril tongue
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by Vulcanheph(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
As much as i Dont like atiku.....i just want that Clueless,Foolish, Cow Loving Idiot out of power, so that This country can start moving again........................................
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by nurex01(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
There's a Country
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by tuniski: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
garfield1:

Your failure is almost there.i was thinking it was videos showing rigging and electoral malpractice.the cross examination of the witness just destroyed the video.
The second video is no more relevant because just days to the polls inec declared that they will use manual transmission and the apc lawyer has applied to play a video to counter it
There are 48 clips in evidence. Just two played and you are already concluding. The two sef have further strengthened the argument about the existence of central server.

The server remains the ace in this trial. I can't wait to see how INEC will navigate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by themanderon: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Damentia:
I have been following this proceedings bumper to bumper,justice Garba should just go ahead and do the needful by declaring the pdp presidential candidate winner...it is visible to the blind and audible to deaf that the election was rigged.Back to daura is sure this year. Meanwhile,someone should tell that mallam in aso rock to put on hold any appointments until this whole issue is resolved.
Daura is not so sure ohhh this is naija a strange place where strange things happen. Who would have known that a quantum thief like Gandollar will still be
in office today?
The dictator did not install his sharia judge into as cjn for no reason, it was to cover up the electoral heist that they planned.
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
This election is free and fair. Atiku is just wasting his time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by garfield1: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
tuniski:

There are 48 clips in evidence. Just two played and you are already concluding. The two sef have further strengthened the argument about the existence of central server.

The server remains the ace in this trial. I can't wait to see how INEC will navigate it.
A counter id coming
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by Angelfrost(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Atiku will still lose the case, due to obvious reasons (compromised and nonindependent judiciary)... But, INEC's muddied reputation and notoriety for electoral fraud will never recover from this...

It will remain off record that a fraudulently elected president sits on the throne in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by tuniski: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
garfield1:

A counter id coming

I think I know the counter. Las las the way out is for the tribunal to permit the inspection of the server.
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by NnwachukuOkike: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Biafra oil money at work.

How did Atiku and Tinubu became ownership of our Onne seaport

1 Like

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by Yyeske(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
garfield1:

Your failure is almost there.i was thinking it was videos showing rigging and electoral malpractice.the cross examination of the witness just destroyed the video.
The second video is no more relevant because just days to the polls inec declared that they will use manual transmission and the apc lawyer has applied to play a video to counter it
You are a killjoy o, why bursting his bubble now abi you don't want him to sleep tonight ni?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by TheSpellChecker: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
nnatobryno:
Collaborate or corroborate?

Corroborate is it!

Corroborate has to do with evidence.

Collaborate has to do with cooperating or working together.
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by Kayrich(m): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2019
So pdp doesn't want to see the video countering there claim. I mean what take them to allow the video to be played if they know what they are doing. That's childish. Well tomorrow Apc will bring there machines and play it and we know what next pdp will bring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by semyman: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2019
WAEC??
Which one is collaborate again?
Is it not corroborate?
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by 35824L: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
Angelfrost:
Atiku will still lose the case, due to obvious reasons (compromised and nonindependent judiciary)... But, INEC's muddied reputation and notoriety for electoral fraud will never recover from this...

It will remain off record that a fraudulently elected president sits on the throne in Aso Rock.[/s]
Outdated dubai strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2019
35824L:
[s] Outdated dubai strategy.

Mr. Beneruku... Stop hiding behind dumb monikers to perform your sycophantic duties. It's childish and stupid.
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by 35824L: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
Angelfrost:

Mr. Beneruku... Stop hiding behind dumb monikers to perform your sycophantic duties. It's childish and stupid.[/s]
May your confusion and stupidity never end!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2019
35824L:
[s] May your confusion and stupidity never end!

Nigga... Just get a life. It's too early for puerile exchanges.
Re: Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal by King44(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
DEmejioba1:
you are confused or are u afraid of that apc counter video?
what is the essence of APC counter video when it is wide spread fart that they rigged the last election we would see how long their selfishness and greed would take them and this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Embarks On Inspection Of Lagos Ibadan Railway - Photos / Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military / Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.