Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Learn Programming In Portharcourt. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Programming In Portharcourt. (239 Views)

Learn Programming In Ajah/lekki/sangotedo Axis / Oil And Gas Training In Portharcourt / Learn Programming/web Development/basics Of Networking All By Yourself..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming In Portharcourt. by EasternKing: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Learning a skill has become paramount with our current economic situation. No matter what your first degree is, having another skill can not be over emphasized.

If you are in portharcourt and you would like to afford yourself the opportunity to learn programming from the very basics, I will be holding a class soon and you can contact me on 08160653471 to be part of this class.

Since the web is where most programmers start, I will be teaching PHP and JAVASCRIPT for 4 weekends in August to get you started on your programming path.

Contact me via whatsapp for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Productivity / Become An Interior Designer Today / Autocad Plant 3D Training In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.