Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Will The Dead Like To Come Back Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Dead Like To Come Back Again? (304 Views)

Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) / Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will The Dead Like To Come Back Again? by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hi guys, I'm just wondering, do you think the dead will like to come back to the world?
Re: Will The Dead Like To Come Back Again? by thesicilian: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Hi guys, I'm just wondering, do you think the dead will like to come back to the world?
At least not to Nigeria.
Re: Will The Dead Like To Come Back Again? by lawani: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I think not if they can choose. The Yoruba say aye Loja orun Nile meaning the world is the market place while heaven is home.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Tenders 48 Video Clips Showing Massive Rigging Of 2019 Election / We'll Not Take It Anymore, Nigerians Tells South African Government / BREAKING: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.