Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

"We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ (2596 Views)

Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) / Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by newsvib: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
"We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist" - A Friend To The Final Year Student That Was Killed Today Reveals

Following the tragic incident that happened today, A friend to the final year student of Cross River State University that was killed today after his final exams have revealed that the student was a member of spiritual union.

Click here to read the initial story

Patrick who took to his Facebook account to disclosed that said, "The most shocking part is that we were members of Scripture Union. All this while I never knew he was a core cultist."

He wrote: I just lost a very good friend of mine. He got killed this afternoon immediately after his final exams.

After 5 years of studying Engineering, all drained in one day. No Gain! Oh, what a life!
The most shocking part is that we were members of Scripture Union. All this while I never knew he was a core cultist.

In life don't trust anyone!!!!

source: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/we-were-members-of-scripture-union-never-know-was-core-cultist.html

Read more today's update: https://www.newsvib.com

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by daddytime(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Engineering/Law students with cultism?

Make una find me Zuma meme

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by NIJJAking(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
he has been used to count scores. he may not be cultist but was only mistaken identity. what ever the case maybe he is dead now

1 Like

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by PrincessB1(f): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
daddytime:

Make I helep you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by hisgrace090: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
People are in the church for so many reason.

This one uses church as a cover up, but there's always a day for the owner of the house as the criminal have everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bloggers

Next they will dig up his last facebook page where he foresaw his death
Then his family
Then his girl friend
Then his last plate
Even his last words
Cashing in on his demise

Dear lord, don't make me food for bloggers
This I pray everyday.

6 Likes

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by Kovuh: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Many are like that, using church membership to do under cover criminal activities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by KevMitnick: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
May be an unsettled score, and they waited for him on that day. Sometimes it's good to just apologize to people you don't know.
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by daddytime(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
PrincessB1:
Make I helep you

God go bless you for me my dear...

Your boyfriend or husband no go suffer waist pain when you ask am how far...

Na twins shaperly

4 Likes

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Following
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by Nemesis909: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fat oyinbo.
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by PrincessB1(f): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
daddytime:

God go bless you for me my dear...

Your boyfriend or husband no go suffer waist pain when you ask am how far...

Na twins shaperly
You are funny grin

Thank you cheesy
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by thesicilian: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
So because he was killed by cultists, that automatically makes him one?
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by donbachi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why is the friend shouting"the most shocking part"..was judas not among the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by babeosisi: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
The young man is now dead and unable to defend the accusations.
What a friend
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by EmzyT: 12:37am On Jul 16, 2019
You sef no go keep Kwayet? Make your Cho-cho-cho no go put you for problem... better lie lowkey oo, before dem come for you since you're a friend to their Enemy or better still his fellow cult members because you're disclosing to the public that the deceased is a Cultist undecided
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2019
I'm not surprised.... Knew a guy back then in school an engineering student..Can't forget this dude...He was a Choir master in his church(dude had heavenly voice that can bring down the glory of God) but The dude was a cultist tho not an active member but he was(I knew long time he was) and some times he hang'sout lowkey in beer parlours with some probably preaching coz dude was harmless...so to say sha... But When a serious War broke out btwn His cult group and their rivals...I was surprised and Shocked to find out he was used to count scores...SCORES was (3:5) He was used to make up the three...I cried and mourned with his family members coz dude was loved by many... Including me.
Run away from Cultism kids...it kills.
And don't fall for cheap Threats from cultists.
They can only deceive u and blend u but can't kill u coz u refused to join them.
They can only feel embarrassed and rejected.
But the day u join another cult or join them?either ways that will be the GENESIS of ur PROBLEMS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by femi4: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2019
daddytime:

That's what happen when you spend 5yrs in school while others are spending 4yrs
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by daddytime(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2019
femi4:
That's what happen when you spend 5yrs in school while others are spending 4yrs

Kai...talk about oga landlord
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by ebujany(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2019
heard dude was clans number 1. also heard he killed his best friend when he was in 2nd year for belonging to a different cult
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by Hoodbilonia: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2019
Even me asai dey,i dey dread confra
Nawa o
Dem blast am like dynamite
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by rex444(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
donbachi:
Why is the friend shouting"the most shocking part"..was judas not among the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ?
oh boy!!! If you know d condition I dey read this your comment and trying to manage two things at a time .....no try this again .....
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by donbachi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
rex444:
oh boy!!! If you know d condition I dey read this your comment and trying to manage two things at a time .....no try this again .....
in all..be positive.
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by rex444(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
donbachi:
in all..be positive.
lol
Re: "We Were Members Of Scripture Union, I Never Knew He Was A Core Cultist"........ by Blackfire(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
By day a life ,by night another....

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fights Dirty At The Airport (photos) / Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan / Kidnappers Demand N300 Million Ransom To Release Anambra Native Doctor, Akwa Oku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.