Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

3 Lucrative Business You Can Start With No Money Today - Check Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Lucrative Business You Can Start With No Money Today - Check Out (853 Views)

Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / A Lucrative Business You Can Start With 20k / I Got A Message For An Interview Today, Check The Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Lucrative Business You Can Start With No Money Today - Check Out by dumexteam(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Greetings.

Benedict Leo

A digital marketer

I am known for knowing simple strategy to start a simple business with no money.

I know Nigeria is hard this days.

Now here is a list of business to start with no start up capital.

+DATA RESELLING BUSINESS:
here I will teach you how to start data reselling business with no capital at all.
I will show you how to start selling to shops and companies who buy from 50gb daily.

You must make five thousand daily with my strategy.

If you are interested today being Money, I'll charge you 2k.

+MINI IMPORTATION:
here you will learn how to import goods from China and sell to Nigeria.

I will show you how to market your product free, by the time its arriving in Nigeria you will sell it off immediately and other new one.

I will show you the hottest product with less competition.

I'll charge 2k to teach you this business.

COPY AND PASTE BUSINESS USING NAIRALAND:
here you will learn the very simple method that I use in copying and compiling relevant information's from Google and then putting it in a PDF form in your phone.

I will share you the very secret I use to advertise this information here in nairaland without spending a dime.

I will show you the very best place that you will present this information and people will rush you with money.

I will teach you this particular business for 2k.

Every business will cost you 2k each to learn.
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ALL....IT WILL COST YOU 5K TOTAL.

Bear in mind that after paying me to learn this great steps, you won't have to spend money again to Start this business again.

IF AFTER 15 DAYS AND THE BUSINESS DID NOT WORK FOR YOU, SIMPLY ASK FOR REFUND AND I'LL PAY YOU BACK .

Please if you don't have the 2k

DON'T BOTHER CHATTING ME UP

VALUABLE INFORMATION IS NEVER FREE.

IF YOU ARE INDEED TO START THIS BUSINESS

KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO CHAT ME UP...

I WARN AGAIN

THIS IS NOT FREE

https:///2348162203883
Re: 3 Lucrative Business You Can Start With No Money Today - Check Out by monimekaz(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2019
dumexteam:
Greetings.

Benedict Leo

A digital marketer

I am known for knowing simple strategy to start a simple business with no money.

I know Nigeria is hard this days.

Now here is a list of business to start with no start up capital.

+DATA RESELLING BUSINESS:
here I will teach you how to start data reselling business with no capital at all.
I will show you how to start selling to shops and companies who buy from 50gb daily.

You must make five thousand daily with my strategy.

If you are interested today being Money, I'll charge you 2k.

+MINI IMPORTATION:
here you will learn how to import goods from China and sell to Nigeria.

I will show you how to market your product free, by the time its arriving in Nigeria you will sell it off immediately and other new one.

I will show you the hottest product with less competition.

I'll charge 2k to teach you this business.

COPY AND PASTE BUSINESS USING NAIRALAND:
here you will learn the very simple method that I use in copying and compiling relevant information's from Google and then putting it in a PDF form in your phone.

I will share you the very secret I use to advertise this information here in nairaland without spending a dime.

I will show you the very best place that you will present this information and people will rush you with money.

I will teach you this particular business for 2k.

Every business will cost you 2k each to learn.
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ALL....IT WILL COST YOU 5K TOTAL.

Bear in mind that after paying me to learn this great steps, you won't have to spend money again to Start this business again.

IF AFTER 15 DAYS AND THE BUSINESS DID NOT WORK FOR YOU, SIMPLY ASK FOR REFUND AND I'LL PAY YOU BACK .

Please if you don't have the 2k

DON'T BOTHER CHATTING ME UP

VALUABLE INFORMATION IS NEVER FREE.

IF YOU ARE INDEED TO START THIS BUSINESS

KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO CHAT ME UP...

I WARN AGAIN

THIS IS NOT FREE

https:///2348162203883

If the business is so lucrative, you would have made so much money that you won't need poor unemployed graduates to pay u just 2k bro . Hustle and make money then come back and tell them your success story for free . Learn from Akin Alabi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seven New NGO Jobs Available: Apply Now / Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation / November 2019 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.