Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Get Acting Training From A Guru Like You've Never Experienced. Call Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Acting Training From A Guru Like You've Never Experienced. Call Now (181 Views)

Get Free Tech Training From FG / What Is The Cleverest Salary Negotiation You've Had? / How To Be A Digital Marketer Get Training From Digital Bimpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Acting Training From A Guru Like You've Never Experienced. Call Now by deefresh: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hey! Are you an aspiring/upcoming actor or actress?
Need an acting coach?

Have you been out there seeking to unlock the real mysteries of acting professionally outside the usual freestyle / unreliable approach?

Do you want to act like great Hollywood films do in their films; rich and full of life and much more engaging -- a Classic acting style that cuts across to any audience anywhere in the world?

or perhaps you've gone to acting school but haven't really caught that style and sense of acting you really want.

Well, then now is time to meet Master D.

WHICH IS YOURS FAITHFULLY

I'd be your lessons coach. And as your guide I'd take you through it all and
you'd be surprised how much you can learn in a short period and how cool acting truly
can be.

It promises to be a highly practical and fun personal coaching program that anyone will enjoy.

whether you're an introvert or extrovert.
shy or not so shy-- this is for you.

So, if you wanna take the leap then act -- call now!

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer I Will Write A High SEO 1000+ Words Article, 24hrs Delivery / Marketers Needed / Professional Photographer At Hotshot Studios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.