Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video (984 Views)

Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video by Nairaobserver: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
30BG boss, Davido finally show us his gbeku and soapy dance step. Davido shared this video on his social media page today.

Watch the video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/davido-finally-show-off-his-gbeku-dance.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video by Nairaobserver: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video by amosmosco(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
I was expecting SOAPY from him

I overheard two nairalanders saying Seun gives 5k for second to comment
Re: Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video by Yeligray(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
amosmosco:
I was expecting SOAPY from him

I overheard two nairalanders saying Seun gives 5k for second to comment

3rd comment nkor, 2 hectares of land??
Re: Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video by amosmosco(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yeligray:

3rd comment nkor, 2 hectares of land??

You know cool
Re: Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video by Nairaobserver: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video by Nairaobserver: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2019
Jo Soapy Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Finally Show Off His Gbeku and Soapy Dance Step. Video by twerkjack: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2019
He’ll always support this kinda thing nau undecided

Adelekes with lost mandate

More like lost brains

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Lyta Already In Senegal Shooting Monalisa Remix Video / DJ Kaywise Becomes A Landlord, Shows Off His New House (Photos) / Beverly Maya Slays In Brown Snake Skin Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.