Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu (21773 Views)

US:Tinubu Don't Return To My Court,Your Rhetoric Can't Override General Interest / Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help / This Afenifere PDP Wing's Can Never Divide US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Henrichemeka(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2019
I am sorry for your, Tinubu, because this people you are covering their sins cos of your ambition will rubbish you soon.

1 Like

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Gudiza(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2019
According to him, the Federal Government IS working towards a workable overhauling of the nation’s security architecture, disclosing that President Muhammadu Buhari had met with all the security chiefs toward restrategizing to fight the war against security breaches.

He confirmed that the Inspector-General of Police had also laid out a new policy on community policing to enhance intelligence gathering, and assured Nigerians that the government was committed to providing all logistics to prosecute the fight against criminality.

He appealed to Nigerians to be calm, while assuring that the present administration remains committed to security of lives and property.

sounds all too familiar angry
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Omoslim26: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2019
NaijaNaWaa:
"Tinubu is a/an..."
Quote this post with your view of Tinubu. Let me start, Tinubu is a cow dung eater"

dat man is old enough to b ur grand-father u knw wisdom they say is profitable
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2019
All I can see here, is a self centered man, ready to sell out his people for political looting.

1 Like

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Myself2(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
All because his fulani masters offered him a 2023 plate of Amala and Ewedu with Kunù to step it down, the drug baron automatically turned into a marauding herdsmen defender and scored an own goal like one Williams Troost-Ekong.

All persons that foisted this evil Fulani persecution on Nigeria and also foisted this evil and satanic govt of Buhari on Nigeria will all come to judgement.Tinubu is chief of them

1 Like

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Eraddray(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Kingspin:

National leader of All Progressives Congress (APC) and former governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, has called on Nigerians not allow killings across the country to divide them.

He said this when he paid a condolence visit to the home of the leader of pan-Yoruba sociopolitical group, Afenifere, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, over the killing of her daughter, Mrs Funke Olakunrin.

Tinubu, while speaking, urged the people not to allow the incident to divide Nigeria, but let it serve as a means to provide solution to security challenges confronting the country.

He said the security challenges like killing, raping and kidnapping should not be blamed on one particular ethnic group, saying “these challenges had been with us for a long time.”

The former governor of Lagos State said: “I am a nationalist and the security concerns and challenges right now must be faced squarely throughout Nigeria.”

While calling on Nigerians not to blame any ethnic group over the happenings in the country, Tinubu said: “I am extremely concerned about security. I don’t want a stigma; I can go through history of kidnapping in Nigeria; we know how and where it all started, there are a lot of copycats.

See all
https://tribuneonlineng.com/226530/
personally, me i just think tinubu is mad...

2 Likes

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Kingspin(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Eraddray:
personally, me i just think tinubu is mad...
The Yorubas are deceiving themselves with people like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by jojooo: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Go to hell with ur selfish interest I pray the killings get to ur immediate family then u will realise what Nigerians are going through
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Eraddray(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Kingspin:
The Yorubas are deceiving themselves with people like Tinubu
angry I'm a Yoruba man..
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Haddeyholler(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
At last, Tinubu ti ya were.

1 Like

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Matrixoba: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
If his daughter or wife were the victim, will he be talking like this?

Tinubu calls himself a nationalist? When he is seriously raping lagosians through illegal collections in toll gates and traffics? He should remember that nothing lasts forever

1 Like

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by BabaIbo: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
to use the man to do rituals just dey hungry me

LoL, cheesy grin
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by wasi9ice: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
We're divided already, everybody knows his Fathers name
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Tchinaidi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tinubu is an unapologetic nationalist and has come out to say that beefing the security architecture of the country is the sure way to go to avert similar repetition of this incident.What is wrong with that
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by tical(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tinubu looting of Lagos and Nigeria as a whole (without any EFCC interference) should unite us instead. Tinubu mouth dey smell reach him brain. Desperado oshi.. he 'll soon meet his water loo undecided
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by karashita: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
guru03:
Even when one ethnic group is monopolising the killings, we can't continue in that manner.

Are you minding him?
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by DimIsaac10(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Can you see what diz one is saying?. All diz kidnappers, Robbers, herdsmen no sabi where to go operate self..
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by karashita: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=80314575]to use the man to do rituals just dey hungry me [/quote

]waaaat? grin
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by plaindealer: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where are the cows- Asiwaju Tinubu.

They are dividing themselves, not Yoruba people.
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by emmykey0128(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Can you just imagine this man? Killing should not decide us, so it should unite us abi? This is exactly what awolowo did by supporting the hausas thinking he will become the president and alas he never became one, tinubu will never become president come 2023 I can bet my two balls on it, selfish man

1 Like

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by BishopMagic: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tchinaidi:
Tinubu is an unapologetic nationalist and has come out to say that beefing the security architecture of the country is the sure way to go to avert similar repetition of this incident.What is wrong with that

Which nationalist ?

This regional champion only became a centrist with Buhari in power .

1 Like

Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Walala(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where are the igbo leaders or are we going to say the fulani herdsmen haven't killed any igbo person? Where were the leaders in Benue when Fulani herdsmen were killing their citizens. Yorubas should be very smart to not react stupidly to these few killings because the igbos want to see the two tribes that they HATE EQUALLY shed each others blood. The unification between Hausa and Yoruba is fine and we can always work things out but the Igbo chest beaters are the real problem. Tell me of one time that the igbos have retaliated to anything the Hausa or Fulanis have done to them after the serious massacre of Biafra....
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Walala(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
tical:
Tinubu looting of Lagos and Nigeria as a whole (without any EFCC interference) should unite us instead. Tinubu mouth dey smell reach him brain. Desperado oshi.. he 'll soon meet his water loo undecided

Wow how do you sleep at night without dreaming about the Jagaban Borgu? When a story of him comes online, do you ejaculate on your self before you even begin to type rubbish? Is Tinubu the only looter in NIgeria? is he the only one that nurses ambition to run in 2023? What exactly has he done to you personally to hate him this much?
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by biomedics(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Better put, killings shouldn't divide us before 2023.
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Zionman24: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
One of the most insane , stupid comment ever made. If killings doesn't divide people, what can. This mouth stinking Tinubu is on another level of craziness.
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by bishopkay: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
I hope his son or daughter gets killed someday by these herdsmen so we all have a good "serves you right" grin on our faces.

Brown toothed vile bastard!
Re: Killings Should Not Divide Us —tinubu by Arda1000(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
mightyhaze:
No be who dey alive go decide weda to divide or not ?
obembe wise talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bature Sambo, Others Defect To PDP In Zamfara State / Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers / Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.