Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Fried Akara,washed Dishes To Pay My School Fees – Ifedayo Abegunde Ondo Ssg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fried Akara,washed Dishes To Pay My School Fees – Ifedayo Abegunde Ondo Ssg (242 Views)

Ondo SSG Princess Odu In Shouting Match With Governor Aiyedatiwa During Cabinet / Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016 / Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fried Akara,washed Dishes To Pay My School Fees – Ifedayo Abegunde Ondo Ssg by Ayodejitosure(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
The secretary to the Ondo State government Hon Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde reaveled a secret about his upbringing last weekend when a group of youth from Akure paid his a courtesy visit at his residence in Akure.

While encouraging the youths to be hardworking and focused Abegunde who holds a master’s degree in achitecture told them about how he fried AKARA at the popular SO junction in Akure before traveling to the United States where he had to wash dishes to pay his school fees.

“My parents,who fortunately are still alive today were peasant farmers yet they encouraged me to work hard and never give up on my
dream.Hardwork is not a crime like a lot of people believe today”he decleared

Ifedayo Abegunde had been elected twice as a member of the house of Representatives before his appointment as the secretary to The state government in 2017.
Re: I Fried Akara,washed Dishes To Pay My School Fees – Ifedayo Abegunde Ondo Ssg by EbukaHades10(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Apparently,everybody sold akara, rat killer or otapiapia b4 dem blow so don't disturb my ears

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Probe: Saraki, Ahmed Not Needed Now, States Panel Chair / You Lack Powers To Shut Edo Assembly - Obaseki To Reps / Adamawa: Group Uncovered A Planned Plot To Frame Senator Ishaku Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.