Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Usa Vs Uk - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Usa Vs Uk (1299 Views)

WW3: USA Vs Iran Military Capabilities (full List) / USA Vs Russia:who Will Win? / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Vs Uk by CTPlayer: 3:02am On Jul 16, 2019
So what is the deal here with the Africans and the offspring? In the UK there is the gangs, robbery, stabbings the crime.
In the USA the Africans, mostly Nigerians, are an asset. It is an abomination to have your offspring to engage in such criminal
matters in the USA. Are there more Caribbeans in the UK.....what is this difference.
Re: Usa Vs Uk by budaatum: 3:20am On Jul 16, 2019
There's quite a lot more to Africans in UK than "gangs, robbery, stabbings the crime". There's more lawyers, doctors, engineers etc amongst us than "gangs, robbery, stabbings the crime" for starts. Just that there so little "gangs, robbery, stabbings the crime" that a tiny blip seems like an epidemic. And where minorities are concerned, we see it as us not doing our jobs making sure no one is left behind. We like our peace down here is what it is. And we can't stand people dying on our streets stinking everyone up.

America though. I don't really think I get your point.

1 Like

Re: Usa Vs Uk by CTPlayer: 3:24am On Jul 16, 2019
budaatum:
There's quite a lot more to Africans in UK than "gangs, robbery, stabbings the crime". There's more lawyers, doctors, engineers etc amongst us than "gangs, robbery, stabbings the crime" for starts. Just that there so little "gangs, robbery, stabbings the crime" that a tiny blip seems like an epidemic. And where minorities are concerned, we see it as us not doing our jobs making sure no one is left behind. We like our peace down here is what it is. And we can't stand people dying on our streets stinking everyone up.

America though. I don't really think I get your point.

Say what? LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Vs Uk by budaatum: 3:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Usa Vs Uk by udemzyudex(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2019
90% of Nigerians if told to choose will go for American visa but you will see them running their mouth against America, even the Muslims among them won't want to go to their dubai, Iran or any other Muslim countries.

Hypocrite everywhere.
Re: Usa Vs Uk by khia: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
CTPlayer:
So what is the deal here with the Africans and the offspring? In the UK there is the gangs, robbery, stabbings the crime.
In the USA the Africans, mostly Nigerians, are an asset. It is an abomination to have your offspring to engage in such criminal
matters in the USA. Are there more Caribbeans in the UK.....what is this difference.

Nigerians are involved in criminal behavior all over the planet including America.
Re: Usa Vs Uk by CTPlayer: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
khia:

Nigerians are involved in criminal behavior all over the planet including America.

The offspring of Nigerians in the USA, Education, get a good job, be a good citizen almost always like that.
I see videos of Nigerian offspring in the UK doing crazy illegal stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zy6C0ZA-y4&t=30s
Re: Usa Vs Uk by khia: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2019
CTPlayer:

The offspring of Nigerians in the USA, Education, get a good job, be a good citizen almost always like that.
I see videos of Nigerian offspring in the UK doing crazy illegal stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zy6C0ZA-y4&t=30s

This happens every where Nigerians are including America.
Re: Usa Vs Uk by CTPlayer: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2019
khia:

This happens every where Nigerians are including America.

Not in the USA.
Re: Usa Vs Uk by khia: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2019
udemzyudex:
90% of Nigerians if told to choose will go for American visa but you will see them running their mouth against America, even the Muslims among them won't want to go to their dubai, Iran or any other Muslim countries.

Hypocrite everywhere.
k

America is a hypocritical country.

1. Land of the free.... FALSE
2. Liberty and justice for all.. FALSE
3. Everyone is welcome.. FALSE
4. All citizens are equal....FALSE
5. Everyone is judge on their character not skin color... FALSE
6. The Police is here to protect and serve... FALSE...They are terrorist to black people. A lot of them are NAZIS, White Nationalist and White Supremest who are supported by Trump.

I would tell anyone if they have the chance to go to the U.K instead of America.

Now that we have social media the world can see the real America not the America the media shows you.

Yes, I am American.
Re: Usa Vs Uk by khia: 12:26am On Aug 08, 2019
CTPlayer:

Not in the USA.

I'm American, how are you going to tell me what doesn't go on here? You are in denial about this just like you are in denial about white terrorism in the U.S.
Re: Usa Vs Uk by udemzyudex(m): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2019
khia:
k

America is a hypocritical country.

1. Land of the free.... FALSE
2. Liberty and justice for all.. FALSE
3. Everyone is welcome.. FALSE
4. All citizens are equal....FALSE
5. Everyone is judge on their character not skin color... FALSE
6. The Police is here to protect and serve... FALSE...They are terrorist to black people. A lot of them are NAZIS, White Nationalist and White Supremest who are supported by Trump.

I would tell anyone if they have the chance to go to the U.K instead of America.

Now that we have social media the world can see the real America not the America the media shows you.

Yes, I am American.

With all this, there are still people queuing up at the embassy to get an American visa grin
Re: Usa Vs Uk by khia: 1:32am On Aug 08, 2019
udemzyudex:

With all this, there are still people queuing up at the embassy to get an American visa grin

That's sad. They should go anywhere else in the west.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Was Created As A Country For The First Time In 1991 / Overweight South Africa! / Iran Vs US Military Capabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.