Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State (863 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Rakes In N30m At Brainjotter's Abuja Comedy Show / Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Paul Okoye Steps Out With His Twins In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by GistReport: 4:06am On Jul 16, 2019
Photos of a mentally challenged woman who recently gave birth to twins have been shared on social media.

According to reports, the woman gave birth to the babies in a bush in Malumfashin Local Government Area of Katsina State. No one knows who the father of the children are.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/mentally-challenged-woman-gives-birth-to-twins-in-the-bush-in-katsina-state

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by GistReport: 4:06am On Jul 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by Bet9jaVirtual: 4:07am On Jul 16, 2019
I wonder how a full fledged man with right thinking would get a mentally deranged person pregnant.
May God not help me reason with my Peni.S at all times.

That instrument has brought down a lot of great man
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by Tolexander: 4:59am On Jul 16, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
I wonder how a full fledged man with right thinking would get a mentally deranged person pregnant.
May God not help me reason with my Peni.S at all times.

That instrument has brought down a lot of great man
it takes a mad man to impregnate a mad woman.

Many are mad, few are roaming.

Not every human in good outfit with shelter and balance while walking can think straight and balance upstair.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by Tolexander: 5:05am On Jul 16, 2019
What surprises me most is how these mad women give birth with ease, no antenatal clinic and less medical help. Hardly would one see a lunatic not surviving a child delivery.
But so difficult having many of our mentally ok woman having that kind of safe delivery.

Is there anything these lunatics do or eat which our women don’t do or eat?

Seems like it is more of a function of the state of the mind (psychology)
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by Katier00(f): 5:06am On Jul 16, 2019
O my heart is broken, look at those Innocent and defenseless children. God will punish the man that molested this woman
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by Mrop(m): 5:06am On Jul 16, 2019
Ohh my goodness
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by mamajj17(f): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2019
The Good LORD IS GREAT, may His name be forever praised. Hmmmm i dear GOD. While some Healthy People are desperate to have!
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by mamajj17(f): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2019
The Good LORD IS GREAT, may His name be forever praised. Hmmmm i dear GOD. While some Healthy People are desperate to have!
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by joseph1832(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Tolexander:
What surprises me most is how these mad women give birth with ease, no antenatal clinic and less medical help. Hardly would one see a lunatic not surviving a child delivery.
But so difficult having many of our mentally ok woman having that kind of safe delivery.

Is there anything these lunatics do or eat which our women don’t do or eat?

Seems like it is more of a function of the state of the mind (psychology)
I believe one can't have it all. Nature has a way of balancing these things.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by Tolexander: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2019
joseph1832:
I believe one can't have it all. Nature has a way of balancing these things.
excess in one to compensate for the deficiency in the other. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by joseph1832(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2019
Tolexander:
excess in one to compensate for the deficiency in the other. grin
you can say that again.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State by GistAlert: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Nwoko Continues To Slay In Her Husband Private Jet (photos) / Tunde Ednut Goes Hard On Tacha Over Her Behaviour / VIDEO: Dr Stella Nyanzi Goes Mad In Court & Show Her Big Private Parts {+18}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.