Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task (25567 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by fr3do(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2019
Rubbish behaviour from seyi, you don't have the balls to swap nominees, but you can nominate, why come to BBN in the first place.
Trying to form the purest of hearts, can't you just play the game and swap, I hope he is evicted.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Unik3030: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2019
Cioccolata:
It's not about being considerate.
This action proves he's a spineless coward.

Nigerians youth will save him.
Simply because he reflects deeply with their cowardice.
everything to an igbo man is cowardice n we never see where their bravery n strong head carry them reach except third class citizen of Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2019
temmypotter:

Look at you, This is not cowardice but the highest level of bravery a man has ever brought to this show, What he did was test his stand, If he survives, then he knows where he stands amongst the fans, I salute his bravado
Did he not go into the show to win? When you are competing, do everything to knock off your opponent.
You can always become friends after the show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Teewhy99(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Cioccolata:
It's not about being considerate. This action proves he's a spineless coward.
Nigerians youth will save him. Simply because he reflects deeply with their cowardice.
See aw ur mouth dey draw like okro soup.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Guys at least one sms vote each for seyi wont hurt. Pls lets do this
You don chop this morning?
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by pinkygurl(f): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Guys at least one sms vote each for seyi wont hurt. Pls lets do this
So how does one vote?
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by johncreek: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2019
Just like his Grandpa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2019
pinkygurl:

So how does one vote?
Don't waste your money on already rich individuals
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Unik3030: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2019
princenaira:
The same cowardice his grandfather played in 1966/67 when he sold out the South to the North.

He accepted for disintegration of the nation into it's parts but went to Aburi Accord and sabbotaged the East without knowing that he actually sabotaged the whole South. Time has revealed it now and even the West are being constantly slaughtered by the same fulani he romanced with for several years for peanut.

2023 will reveal it most @ Tinubu vs Fulani presidential election.

So I do not expect less cowardice from Seyi Awolowo. Blood line is so strong
the same bravery ojukwu n nnamdi kanu displayed that led to their kinsmen death n the two later turned to 100 metre senior boys. I prefer Yoruba's cowardice to igbos bravery

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by ritux: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2019
Defenderalert:
Big Brother ought to have warned Seyi about the consequences of not picking a replacement. If he did i am sure Seyi would have done otherwise. That was unfair.

Exactly. I think if he knew that would prevent him from participating in future veto power games, he would have nominated someone. It was a good strategy by him which backfired. After all it is a game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2019
pinkygurl:

So how does one vote?

Type VOTE Seyi and send to 32052..

Example.

VOTE Seyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Don't waste your money on already rich individuals

Dont be an enemy of progress..
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by SirLakes: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2019
superior1:
Ok

Abeg, can anyone tell me Buhari’s solution to the thriving kidnapping and armed robbery businesses in Naija?
What do you expect a dullardo to do grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Altern8(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2019
Cioccolata:

Nigerian youth will save him.

You insulted Seyi and thousands of people you don’t even know, in one breath.

You are angry that he was brave enough to attempt something you could never do, even with Dutch courage. Cover your face in shame and pray to your ancestors for sense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by femilicous: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2019
Cioccolata:

SO COLD BRO...... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by enemyofprogress: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2019
That's a good sign of leadership. He will last long in the show, he might even win it
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by odave: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

When you are in a competition that the price is only meant for one person, then it should be a do or die affair

And what if he lost out even after nominating someone in his place for eviction? See he knows what is at stake and I'm sure he has assumed the worst, even if he is eventually voted out on Sunday, he has earned some people's respect...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by enemyofprogress: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

pls stop discriminating, enemies of progress are human beans
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

How can you seek only the progress of others leaving yourself behind

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by enemyofprogress: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2019
odave:

And what if he lost out even after nominating someone in his place for eviction? See he knows what is at stake and I'm sure he has assumed the worst, even if he is eventually voted out on Sunday, he has earned some people's respect...
including mine

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by kevoh(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

How can you seek only the progress of others leaving yourself behind
That is the forte of selfless and altruistic people. Unfortunately, these are terms that are foreign to the average Nigerian. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2019
odave:

He has not earned any respect . He is just a coward like most Nigerian youth . We prefer to not do anything about our situation . All we are good at is hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2019
kevoh:

That is the forte of selfless and altruistic people.
Not in this age. You will only end up with poverty.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Odinaka00(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2019
lahizak:

Sorry pls. How is sacrificing urself for odas in a game an act of cowardice?

I read that comment and honestly I'm shocked.. Some people just talk like say them nor get sense.. How is sacrificing oneself an act of cowardice biko?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2019
spyg1:
BBNaija is the best season film I have ever watched.

You should watch more season films... Your statement, if not sarcastic, is bordering on blasphemy.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
That's a good sign of leadership. He will last long in the show, he might even win it

This is the first time something positive would be coming from you grin
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by Oblang(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Cioccolata:

If sacrificing oneself for others is an act of cowardice then Jesus must have bin a coward..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by skyhighweb(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2019
spyg1:
BBNaija is the best season film I have ever watched.
i tink this d only season u have seen
Re: BBNaija: Seyi Banned From Participating In Future VETO Power Task by kevoh(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Not in this age. You will only end up with poverty.
***Long Reply Alert***
Then you still don't understand what selfless and altruistic mean.

Soldiers go on suicide missions into dangerous territories to help their country win or advance into territories and win wars. They have considered themselves dying already, so it's not about dying but winning the war for their country.

Doctors that leave their comfort zone in western countries to famine and war ravaged African countries to help the wounded and internally displaced are performing selfless acts. They could get killed by warlords or diseases for being stupid enough to leave their 'safe' countries. It still doesn't change the fact that they are selfless people.

The term selfless is strange to us in Nigeria, that is why it is easy to for Nigerians to dash Pastors tithes, first fruits and all sorts of monetary rewards in expectation of being blessed with more wealth by Yahweh but will reluctantly drop N500 to support a person in need of funds to treat a terminal illness or even a neighbor in need.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions / BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: Top 7 Biggie's Twist / Sesame Street Icon, Bob McGrath Dies At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.