Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,218 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday , June 16, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday , June 16, 2019 (162 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, June 16, 2019 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday , June 16, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, 16 July 2019) -

*WHAT DO YOU SEE?*

1.Thank You for the gift of children, Your heritage, to the body of Christ; please, fill them with Your Holy Spirit and let them grow in Your image, in Jesus' name.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, forgive me for every abortion I had done, or encouraged someone to do, due to my ignorance, for which I am still suffering, today, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, open my eyes to see Your image and glory in the children You have given me, and help me to cooperate with You in the fulfilment of their destinies, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, I commit my children into Your hands, go ahead of them and straighten every crooked path, that may hinder them from fulfilling their destinies, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, help to train all Your heritages in my care, in Your way, so that when they grow up, they will never depart from it, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never exploit Your heritages, for my personal or selfish economic benefits, at a time, when they should be at school, learning, with their peers, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace, to see every child as belonging to You, and not to Mr A or Mr B, and help me to treat them with love, kindness and compassion, as Your heritage, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as many who are looking unto You for the fruits of the womb, in my family and in the body of Christ, please, open up their wombs, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and let him enjoy the fruits of his labours over all his biological and spiritual children, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Devotional 18 July 2019 / A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward. / Your Morning Of Joy Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.