Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Can I Borrow A Large Amount During Unemployment? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Borrow A Large Amount During Unemployment? (159 Views)

Where Can I Borrow Money Instantly? / Borrow Now Loan App Is A Scam (avoid Them If You Don't Want To Be Depressed) / Has Anyone Heard Of Pennylender.com ? Is It A Credible Site To Borrow Money ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Borrow A Large Amount During Unemployment? by Justinmcintyre: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Emergency never considers your financial condition before popping up. It is not surprising that when you are running out of money an important expense appears out of the blue. Of course, you will apply for an unemployed loan that requires neither collateral nor guarantor provided you need a small amount of money.
However, if you need a large amount of money, you will have to arrange a guarantor with a good credit history. Therefore, it is called guaranteed loans for unemployed. The guarantor reduces the risk of the lender, hence they sign off on your application. However, it does not mean that your repayment capacity does not matter. The amount will be disbursed after evaluating your income statement. The presence of the guarantor will help you have the loan at lower interest rates.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Those People Who Criticize Me Are Not PATROTIC NIGERIANS - Buhari / Buhari Inspires Varsity In Power Generation / Cry Of Help, Is Better To Help When One Is Alive... Assistance ! Assistance !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.