Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Convocation Brochure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Convocation Brochure (666 Views)

I Need University Of Uyo 25th Convocation Brochure / Urgent!2017 Uniabuja Convocation Brochure Needed! / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convocation Brochure by josielewa(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2019
Pls people I need your help. I just had a successful interview with a coy and I was told to bring my convocation brochure/ transcript. The problem there is that I gat no brochure because the convocation was done 2 years after we graduated. Pls house I need your advise. Most of my known couremate I asked about it said they don't have..
Re: Convocation Brochure by Danjuma827(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2019
For future purposes always try your best to have soft copies of important documents..
After my convocation i tried as much to take pictures of my Faculty's convocation brochure and converted it to PDF saved in my gmail...

The solution is that you should try and go back to your school maybe the library section and request for it.. I think they might still have it.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Introduce Yourself In School The First Time / (GST 122) Environmental Degradation: A Dynamic Interplay Of Socio-economic And I / UNILAG Shuts Down ‘Cold Room’ Where Lecturers ‘Sexually Harass’ Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.