Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill (5701 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Rejoice9ja: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2019
By: RejoiceBoysBlog.cf

Controversial Nollywood Actress "Tonto Dikeh" via her official Instagram account shared a write-up with a caption "Woke Up missing your Cuddles, Baby you gat my Attention". From the post we can deduce that the actress is already missing her Ex Husband "Churchill Olakunle" or her unknown new boyfriend, time will tell.

Recently, we had that Churchill gifted Tonto's friend three million Naira for her birthday, in the post Tonto added some emoji of Love & Gift, meaning those are the things she miss from her man.

See More Pictures:
https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/07/16/i-woke-up-missing-your-cuddles-tonto-dikeh-to-her-ex-husband-churchill/

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Rejoice9ja: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2019
grin

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Onyi22(f): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Bloggers eh.... Na wa for them oooo
Did she mentioned any name?

9 Likes

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Lagosfinder(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Op you have not heard she has gotten a new man abi

7 Likes

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Frahnxiz30: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Ehhhhya I love tonto sha
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Olufela30: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Lowkey, this tread will reach fp shaa ,...

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Kingpee2(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Churchill ke? Babe has moved on ,she’s talking about her newly found pennisula..

2 Likes

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Mrop(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2019
smiley
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Olufela30: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Churchill right now...

2 Likes

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Agony of being a Feminist
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by starbuck(f): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2019
Why did COZA and RUGA palaver die off undecided undecided undecided we were better off with it

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by NobleAngell(f): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2019
You bloggers are just troublesome. How can you say she is referring to her ex? Tonto is coming for y'all, i trust her.

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by pyro62(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Tonto has a confused sexuality.. Or she is ashamed of accepting her sexuality.. Stupid thespian.. Bobrisky comman carry your husband

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by dejio42(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2019
She did not mention to whom

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by nicepoker101(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2019
She is referring to Bobrisky grin

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Gadafii: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2019
king andre is not in safe hands

poor boy embarassed
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Id97: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Op you have not heard she has gotten a new man abi
And you believed that Tonto has really gotten a new man?
How she unsparingly maligned her ex-husband is enough to put off potential suitors.Her excesses are just too intolerable and inscrutable and I think her claim of getting a new man is in line with her ploy to get back at her husband for dumping her sorry ass.
As long as it is Tonto,anything is possible.
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Lagosfinder(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Id97:

And you believed that Tonto has really gotten a new man?
How she unsparingly maligned her ex-husband is enough to put off potential suitors.Her excesses are just too intolerable and inscrutable and I think her claim of getting a new man is in line with her ploy to get back at her husband for dumping her sorry ass.
As long as it is Tonto,anything is possible.
point u making
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by TANID(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Onyi22:
Bloggers eh.... Na wa for them oooo
Did she mentioned any name?
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by egopersonified(f): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2019
bia you better take your time before Tonto will descend on you, where did you see Churchill there
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Op no get sense to deduce she is talking about her new found love.
Please don't let tonto get personal with you. I no want make you create post saying "Nairaland please I need a SAN and donations to help pay for his services".
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by nurex01(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is the type mod will push to FTP. Bloggers and lie are like 5&6
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by chii8(f): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hian...

Nairalanders how is birthday been celebrated here,because today is my birthday.
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Result of living a fake life
Please subscribe to our channel. It's free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kWX2NqDlc
Re: I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill by chubinwa(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Could be her current boyfriend. Toto cant go back to churchill considering enemous pride that eaten deep into her fabrics

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Kate Henshaw Skydives From Plane In Dubai / Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Disabled Girlfriend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.