Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs (25313 Views)

FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs / FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens / FG Mulls New Tax On Coke, Bigi, Other Soft Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by obailala(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew!!
mtcheeew!
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by Bizibi(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2019
freeze001:
Ha! Mr sai Baba wetin happen? You no hail again? grin cheesy

you dey mind that one.....we know all of them here.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by freeze001(f): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Oga your blind support for this deadbeat president was clear for all to see, plain as day unless you have shamefully gone to delete them posts. Attacking PDP or Jonathan brought us all to this terrrible demonic alternative. I'm sure in your innermost place you have long seen that 'bad' as PDP/GEJ was, it was far better than the putrefaction we are forced to condone now in the name of governance. Even with the infantile claim that 'if buhari doesn't perform you will vote him out like Jonathan', it has become clear that there is no voting out a terror like buhari whom y'all supported. Well done.

obailala:
When last did you see me hail anybody on this forum?... I hate PDP dearly, and I attack/mock PDPians or Jonathanians (because una dey annoy me), but that isnt the same thing as hailing anybody. My posts are public, you can go as far back as you want and point out the hailing posts
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by freeze001(f): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2019
As in! That was the most demoralising statement to make about/against foot soldiers being slaughtered and maimed daily!

mach7:
A service chief saying his troops are 'not motivated' is very very alarming.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by freeze001(f): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2019
As in ehn! They will now be forming I don't support anyone but I will vote buhari all over again like 2015 because Jonathan was clueless. See 'clueful' buhari na... cheesy cheesy

Bizibi:
you dey mind that one.....we know all of them here.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]Guess you guys were part of his cheering team that helped entrenched his cluelessnes, incompetency and ineptitude? Abeg make we hear word. angry
That guy you quoted is a ***l, he no get sen*e at all
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by luluosas(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2019
I think sacking the the service chiefs immediately and replacing them without ethnic bias and consideration will help
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by gratiaeo(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2019
So those who voted for this dead president were actually expecting him to perform? Oya o continue flogging a dead horse

1 Like

Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by obailala(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2019
freeze001:
Oga your blind support for this deadbeat president was clear for all to see, plain as day unless you have shamefully gone to delete them posts. Attacking PDP or Jonathan brought us all to this terrrible demonic alternative. I'm sure in your innermost place you have long seen that 'bad' as PDP/GEJ was, it was far better than the putrefaction we are forced to condone now in the name of governance. Even with the infantile claim that 'if buhari doesn't perform you will vote him out like Jonathan', it has become clear that there is no voting out a terror like buhari whom y'all supported. Well done.

Delete posts?... I'm sorry that's the last thing I would ever do. Yeah, attacking pdp got us here, a terrible place, but that doesnt mean I regret attacking pdp cos my reasons were clear and genuine.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by Bizibi(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2019
freeze001:
As in ehn! They will now be forming I don't support anyone but I will vote buhari all over again like 2015 because Jonathan was clueless. See 'clueful' buhari na... cheesy cheesy

some of them have gone mute,only the dumb ones that love writing rubbish here, I didn't even know the BBQ guy is from Benue state,very pathetic people.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by Princedapace(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2019
kipesco:
I think there have been a lot of compromise at the Federal level.
It must be handled now.
May the FG knows what they are up to.

I keep telling u people that Buhari is no fit for the job. He has lost the control of so many things..

Why?

He is an ethnic bigot, he is a religious fanatics. Someone like Buhari, El rufia and Tinubu should rule religious countries like Saudi Arabia. Not Nigeria.

See what happened. Buhari so much trusted his fellow religious and ethnic fellows and painted a picture of superior ethnic group in a complex country like Nigeria. When he did this, some evil elements took advantage of it and loot, committed their natural inborn Gene of conquer and spread.

Buhari being a man who only trust his ethnic line, kept quiet, felt as long as his people are enjoying the national cake, they are saint and worthy. They lied to him, he couldn't access situations by him self. As it stands, the situation is worse than as painted on the media. It is crazy out there. Many people are getting kidnapped daily. If u are close to police, u will understand.

Buhari caused this. He is no fit as a leader of a complex country like this. This man may drag us into war if care is not taken.

Never ever u make an ethnic group look more superior than others in Nigeria, especially among the three major groups. That was where he failed.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by gratiaeo(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2019
obailala:
Delete posts?... I'm sorry that's the last thing I would ever do. Yeah, attacking pdp got us here, a terrible place, but that doesnt mean I regret attacking pdp cos my reasons were clear and genuine.

The best thing Nigeria should be doing now is to tell Buhari the truth which is he have failed. There is no need cuddling a failure
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by gratiaeo(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Princedapace:

I keep telling u people that Buhari is no fit for the job. He has lost the control of so many things..

Why?

He is an ethnic bigot, he is a religious fanatics. Someone like Buhari, El rufia and Tinubu should rule religious countries like Saudi Arabia. Not Nigeria.

See what happened. Buhari so much trusted his fellow religious and ethnic fellows and painted a picture of superior ethnic group in a complex country like Nigeria. When he did this, some evil elements took advantage of it and loot, committed their natural inborn Gene of conquer and spread.

Buhari being a man who only trust his ethnic line, kept quiet, felt as long as his people are enjoying the national cake, they are saint and worthy. They lied to him, he couldn't access situations by him self. As it stands, the situation is worse than as painted on the media. It is crazy out there. Many people are getting kidnapped daily. If u are close to police, u will understand.

Buhari caused this. He is no fit as a leader of a complex country like this. This man may drag us into war if care is not taken.

Never ever u make an ethnic group look more superior than others in Nigeria, especially among the three major groups. That was where he failed.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by lordkush: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2019
what of Australia
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by bluecircle470: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Tanko yakassai is crazy and demented soul
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by themanderon: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Nigeria is boiling and will soon spill its contents. Nobody knows how its going to be, but I strongly believe its not by accident. Some powerful people are behind all these events hoping to bring their agenda to light.
If your head is not strong enough you may be a casualty of what's coming.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by Neoteny(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2019
In 2023 there's no reason for the north to hand over to the South West, as characteristically they've become serial malcontents despite everything the north has done for them.

At least the igbos have been consistent in their clamor for self determination due to their history during and after the civil war; no one knows what the yorubas really want.

From the time of Awolowo they've been unsatisfied, during Abiola they betrayed him, OBJ was never liked, now that they've the VP, House, etc they're still making a great deal of belligerent noise.

They don't even hold their governors accountable for anything, all they see is the north as their problem. They've betrayed every single ally that held out the hand of friendship to them.

They keep harping on restructuring, but they can't agree collectively what that even means, nor do they have the resources for self-sufficiency.

Yorubas, what do you really want?
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by ajebuter(f): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2019
In the face of glaring insecurity especially on our interstate roads with virtually no apprehension or prosecution of the perpetrators..

PMB is still 'mulling' and thinking whether service Chiefs should be sacked..

I'm starting to believe Nigeria is indeed a zoo
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by malele(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2019
Yellowbar Muslims are happy with whats happening
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by LANDLORD72: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2019
All the people that voted for Buhari shouldn't complain about this next level I warn you about that is taking place now this just the beginning welcome to next level enjoy
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by Emmytrill(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2019
Re-ordering ke. Buhari is the most adamant president i have ever seen.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by Bizibi(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2019
ajebuter:
In the face of glaring insecurity especially on our interstate roads with virtually no apprehension or prosecution of the perpetrators..

PMB is still 'mulling' and thinking whether service Chiefs should be sacked..

I'm starting to believe Nigeria is indeed a zoo
I'm starting to think that way.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by 35824L: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2019
PMB should take his time before making any drastic decisions. He musn't allow social media to influence his decisions. Security is too critical to allow its politicking. Only trustworthy people that he knows very well should be his security chiefs. To avoid what happened in ethiopia.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Nepotism wont let him find competent hands across all tribes, he'll sack these ones and employ even worst set of dullardeens, if he even manage to employ an easterner, he'll make the job so difficult and frustrating..woo, they should continue with their stupidity there....OBJ is just wasting his Biro and fullscap sheet
grin
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by enemyofprogress: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Nepotism wont let him find competent hands across all tribes, he'll sack these ones and employ even worst set of dullardeens, if he even manage to employ an easterner, he'll make the job so difficult and frustrating..woo, they should continue with their stupidity there....OBJ is just wasting his Biro and fullscap sheet
who tolded you that it was fullscap sheets he used in wroting the letter?is Obasanjo a student like you and dominique who always use fullscap sheets to write love letters?

2 Likes

Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by enemyofprogress: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2019
35824L:
PMB should take his time before making any drastic decisions. He musn't allow social media to influence his decisions. Security is too critical to allow its politicking. Only trustworthy people that he knows very well should be his security chiefs. To avoid what happened in ethiopia.
stop wasting your time that man has nothing to offer Nigeria except to Islamise it
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by ruggedtimi(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2019
My own worry is that many people have been caught up with the insecurity issue in nigeria yet all these V.I.P personnels did not react. It has gone to their doorstep they are all crying out now.
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by Masama: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2019
They should be sacked, they are not doing anything
Re: Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2019
We need more men like OBJ, men of substance, that can look a president in the face, and correct him. Mr Buhari is just a mortal like we all, he too needs advice/directions sometimes, even though he won't acknowledge this publicly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) / Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic) / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.