Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Depended On Candlelight To Read Till I Graduated –enumah, Lasu’s Best Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Depended On Candlelight To Read Till I Graduated –enumah, Lasu’s Best Graduate (294 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Depended On Candlelight To Read Till I Graduated –enumah, Lasu’s Best Graduate by myeduposts: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2019
One of the two best graduating students at the Lagos State University, Ojo in the 2017/2018 academic session was 24-year-old Karen Enumah. She studied Mathematics and graduated with 4.88/5.00 CGPA. In this interview with TUNDE AJAJA, she talks about her success and her plans for the future.

what they said will shock you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin shocked

READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE https://myeduposts..com/2019/07/i-depended-on-candlelight-to-read-till.html

Re: I Depended On Candlelight To Read Till I Graduated –enumah, Lasu’s Best Graduate by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2019
Nothing special about reading with candle light. All these bloggers that like exaggerating things on internet to generate traffic, please take am essay

(1) (Reply)

Pathway Tutoring Services / ACCA Materials With A Difference. / Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.