Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S (17010 Views)

Kelvin Odenigbo, Nigerian Footballer, Drowns In Belarus Lake / Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico / Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Ritzy10(f): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2019
Calistus Anyichie, a 19-year-old native of Nigeria and forward for the Binghamton University men’s basketball team, died Sunday in a drowning accident.

His body was found at the base of a 15-foot bank at Buttermilk Falls State Park in Ithaca, New York. Anyichie was entering his sophomore year studying political science.

He was recognized as one of state's top scholar athletes by the New Jersey State Interscholastic Association. He also was a member of National Honor Society.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-nba-prospect-drowns-in-the-u-s/

1 Like

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Ritzy10(f): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by samista: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by iCauseTrouble: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Oshokomole36(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
K
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Jossyroyal1: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
undecided

What a life??

To all those reading this, may you not die at the prime of your life in Jesus name...

RIP to the dead...

20 Likes

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Lovelyn451(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rip
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Nemesis909: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Village people arrow don upgrade to intercontinental ballistic missile 2.0.

May his soul rest in peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Lexusgs430: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
I never play with water..... It's a respecter of none.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Graduateacher(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sad, perhaps his destiny wasn't abroad, rest on.

1 Like

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by ihatebuhari(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
��� so scared of water right now

I almost got drowned at Santa Monica last year, I got rescued in no time, if it was in that useless country Nigeria I would have been gone by now.

God bless the US government always
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by StrikeBack(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
People die everyday.

Seventh RIP today
....and counting
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by DameB(f): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Eyaaa.... R.I.P
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by rhythyson: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Just like that?

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by thatigboman: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Village people working overtime. RIP
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by maxiuc(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Investigation needs to be carried out

Autopsy carried out

With what is happening in America now , we can't right off police brutality

Because Trump has somehow turned America into whites against the black

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Burger01(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
sad
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
R.I.P young one... Death has no international border restrictions.
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Leonbonapart(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
He went there alone? He went with who?

Kinda report is this

They've killed this one again just like that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Roon9(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Quite sad! Rip!
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by lyriclekidd(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
r i p young blood
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Meta4element(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jesus...callistus?...Godooo...
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by iHart(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chai, that's my client's cousin oh. He told me this last night. RIP bro.
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Mopolchi: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Meta4element:
Jesus...callistus?...Godooo...
So you know Callistus? You read Economics at UniZik?
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by sprado(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
rip
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by kingreign(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
ihatebuhari:

I almost got drowned at Santa Monica last year, I got rescued in no time, i[b]f it was in that useless country Nigeria I would have been gone by now.
[/b]

Lol grin
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Meta4element(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mopolchi:
So you know Callistus? You read Economics at UniZik?

That's my cousin bro up there...We even chatted on Friday night...and yeaa you are right..he read Economics in Unizik...No wonder my parents have not been picking my calls for over two days now..They are hiding the news from me cry cry embarassed
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by WeighWordSon(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
ihatebuhari:

I almost got drowned at Santa Monica last year, I got rescued in no time, if it was in that useless country Nigeria I would have been gone by now.

I understand your sentiment though. But dude didn't die in Nigeria nah...

Glad you're living!
More years!
Shine On
Re: Calistus Anyichie Drowns In The U.S by Mopolchi: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Meta4element:

That's my cousin bro up there...We even chatted on Friday night...and yeaa you are right..he read Economics in Unizik...No wonder my parents have not been picking my calls for over two days now..They are hiding the news from me cry cry embarassed
Sorry, my condolences! Take heart!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rasheedat Ajibade Scores Hat-Trick In Atletico Madrid Friendly Match. / Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Fans Fault Tuchel For Not Replacing Mendy With Kepa / Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.