Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (49804 Views)

Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure / Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by bigpicture001: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
..i don't know y women are so scared of crossing the road...?

So pitiful an igbo.lady for that matter
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Mcy56(f): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Why are you blaming it on earpiece. Eyes are not located in the ears
Like seriously? shocked
How will you hear car horn's honking when you blocked the two ears and backing traffic? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
undecided earpiece abii earphone
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Mopolchi: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
WeighWordSon:

like literally?
Thought the news says she died.
...her soul.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
for all those people that don't smoke..do drugs or even drink...cus of fear of death....something like this go still kill them...all die na die...

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by dayleke: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
alramon:
undecided earpiece abii earphone

Naija factor
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
THIS WEEK HAS BEEN FILL WITH LOTS OF BAD NEWS...... ALL IS FAULT OF THE GOVERNMENT
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mcy56:

Like seriously? shocked
How will you hear car horn's honking when you blocked the two ears and backing traffic? undecided
dont mind him...your attention will be divided with an earpiece on. The brain isnt naturally built to multitask effectively unless we develop it to. Plus with an earpiece on, you will be at some point forced to touch ur phone to chane the song, reduce the volume or take a call. That split minute of doing that can land you this sort of mess. RIP to the lady

4 Likes

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Toscarel:
Through out today haven't a single good news, Nigeria my country, yet we have some dummies praising a failed government
May her soul rest in peace
So, how's her death the fault of the government?

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Jabioro: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na joy kill am if Dem tell am say na the phone go send other side she no gree..my condolences to family
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Mac2016(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
Earlier this morning, an unidentified lady lost her life after she was knocked down by a vehicle.

The accident occurred at the Ojota end of the Independence tunnel,  Maryland, Lagos.

According to a report, the deceased was using earpiece when the accident happened.

Curiously, despite the presence of a public ambulance at the scene, the body of the lady was positioned by one of the medians.

Officials of the Nigeria Police Force, LASTMA were on ground to attend to the situation and ensure that traffic was not impeded.

Watch the video

Video Credit: Succo banty @Ola83Salaam

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-the-woman-that-crushed-to-death-this-morning-at-maryland-lagos-video/

The emboldened caught me! What an insensitive manner of report!

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Teeboi56: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
She is hearing dagrin song ,if i die make u no cry for me, putting on ear peace is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Toscarel: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Iziquiel:

So, how's her death the fault of the government?

I just said we haven't heard any good news today and yes our government has failed
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
I will stop to dey open NL dis days full of sad news.
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Mcy56(f): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
micflo28:
dont mind him...your attention will be divided with an earpiece on. The brain isnt naturally built to multitask effectively unless we develop it to. Plus with an earpiece on, you will be at some point forced to touch ur phone to chane the song, reduce the volume or take a call. That split minute of doing that can land you this sort of mess. RIP to the lady
You're right. We know how distracting phone can be.

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by bimgo: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Continue your nonsense.
TOPCRUISE:
Why are you blaming it on earpiece. Eyes are not located in the ears

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tolexander:
Why is everything working against us in this country?

Answer below.

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by akdjr(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
My friend was crushed to death in USA barely a year when he travelled. Don't always believe such things only happen Nigeria cos u hardly check news around other places. quoteder post=80317490]Why is everything working against us in this country?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by kunyeo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Skeendip:

So she's the reason she's dead?
Absolutely.
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Neddstark: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hope it wasn't suicidal. As in wanting to experience what its like hearing loud music then a fast car zooms you off your feet.
May her soul find rest and the loved ones strength in this troublesome times
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ear piece will still kill many.
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by mamajj17(f): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Poor Lady lookin 4 something to be eaten, and she was eaten up sad sad RIP
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Awe4luv(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
frozen70:
How busy is this Marland that a vehicle has to crush someone
With all the traffic and traffic lights ❓

This ear piece has done more harm than the purpose it was created for ❗❗
my sister, the post said at the end of the democracy tunnel, not above...traffic and traffic lights only exist above that bridge or tunnel

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by zolacoded(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
I saw the horrible event this morning while going to work and I shivered to my marrow. Imagining someone's mother laying in cold blood. End time is near. God airpus ooo. RIP!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by ChristyB(f): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
The rate at which deaths are recorded in this country is very sad and alarming.

BUT BUHARI WHY?
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by tintingz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
I've stopped using earpiece and listening to music while walking for a very long time, I prefer to hear what is going on in the road than blocking my ear.

But notwithstanding, the vehicle should have seen the lady on the road except there was a break failure or so.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Earpiece nd accident na 5&6 them be. when d devil wants to test ur faith, he will allow u to use earpiece with d highest volume of music on a busiest or non busiest road then send in a mad driver to knock you down.

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by AutoPhone: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
I saw this accident too, The fear of lastma and Nigeria Police seizure of vehicles also contributes to the reckless driving in Lagos. The drivers either reverse when they sight them or engaged in neck breathing speed in order to escape. In fact the danfo I entered this money and his counterparts blocked the road, driving and low speed with no sense of urgency just to protest the illegal activities of this force men on the road. RIP to the lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Skeendip:

So she's the reason she's dead?
The major reason for her death wasn't mentioned but I made my point base on what was reported. I didn't say she lost her life cause of earpiece. She probably got involved because of that or not. I wasn't there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by naijajobx: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sad
Re: Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mosesotu123:
Earpiece nd accident na 5&6 them be. when d devil wants to test ur faith, he will allow u to use earpiece with d highest volume of music on a busiest or non busiest road then send in a mad driver to knock you down.
Very wrong attitude. A lot of people have lost their lives cause of this. Especially in Lagos where motorists drive recklessly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Yesterday (Graphic) / Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! / A Huge Python I Killed This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.