Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! (842 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! by MetaPhysical: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Former Vice-Chancellor of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Prof Ango Abdullah said the Fulanis can defend themselves more than anyone else in this country.

Abdullahi said the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria provides for the free movement of citizens across the country.

The professor also described the Fulani herdsmen as businessmen who can move freely to access the resources they require for their business.

“I am a Fulani man my ancestors were in the bush, but we find reasons to settle in one place. I have cows and anytime they cause damage I pay compensation and so that is the way it will be.

“Look, the Fulanis can defend themselves more than anyone else in this country. More than anyone else in this country, the Fulani man can always defend himself. Go and read the diary of Lord Lugard, who created this country.

Go and read what he said about the Fulanis.In fact, without our efforts to restrain the Fulanis, things would not have been easy for many communities.

No community can defend itself against the Fulanis if they want to fight. It is known sociologically and historically; nobody can fight them if they want to fight.

They are in the millions in West Africa and they can always mobilise themselves to defend their people anywhere in West Africa.

Ango Abdullahi.
Re: Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! by mike404(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2019
LOL THESE YORUBA MUSLIMS SEF cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! by Kundagarten: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2019
They continue to flame the embers of hatred across Nigeria. God please help us.
Re: Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! by Cletus77(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2019
They are in the millions in West Africa and they can always mobilise themselves to defend their people anywhere in West Africa.

The last part of the statement got me! You can imagine! This is because of a particular weaklink in Nigeria, these nomads wouldn't have had the audacity!

5 Likes

Re: Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! by madmohamed(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Former Vice-Chancellor of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Prof Ango Abdullah said the Fulanis can defend themselves more than anyone else in this country.

Abdullahi said the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria provides for the free movement of citizens across the country.

The professor also described the Fulani herdsmen as businessmen who can move freely to access the resources they require for their business.

“I am a Fulani man my ancestors were in the bush, but we find reasons to settle in one place. I have cows and anytime they cause damage I pay compensation and so that is the way it will be.

“Look, the Fulanis can defend themselves more than anyone else in this country. More than anyone else in this country, the Fulani man can always defend himself. Go and read the diary of Lord Lugard, who created this country.

Go and read what he said about the Fulanis.In fact, without our efforts to restrain the Fulanis, things would not have been easy for many communities.

No community can defend itself against the Fulanis if they want to fight. It is known sociologically and historically; nobody can fight them if they want to fight.

Ango Abdullahi.
they should thanks British and Soviet Union if not Biafra could have wipe their ass. That is y we want Biafra so we can give you people Israel treatment to Palestinian nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! by countryfive: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2019
sad
Re: Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! by Rekhina(f): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ango Abdullahi.
yorubas will suffer for all dis insult on us by fulani

1 Like

Re: Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! by Ibegtodiffer: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ango knows what he's saying. The stock piles of Arms (courtesy FG) in Northern Nigeria dwarfs what is obtainable in any other part.
Re: Ango's Statement Is A Declaration Of War! SW Leaders Must NOTE! by MetaPhysical: 3:47am On Jul 17, 2019
We will no longer recognize North as comprising 19 states.

There is Hausa NW, there is Kanuri NE and there is Middle Belt. The word North will be disambigulated and broken into its components from now on. Nothing called 19 states of the North going forward.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Atiku’s Classmate, He Is Not From Cameroon, Witness Tells Tribunal / Gospel Singer Cancels Performance As Pastor Sees Her Pant / South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.