Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video (3700 Views)

Oladips Drags Tunde Ednut For Posting This.. After Refusing To Post His Album / Naira Marley Post His S*x Tape / Slay King Gets Angry As Lady Refuse To Post His Birthday Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by nairafamedotcom: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Sources said; “Young talented artist realsamboy on Instagram commits suicide, poison him self because popular Nigeiran female artiste Teni refused to repost his pray cover.

This happen in Ojodu begar this morning when he was supposed to wake but didn’t, until they find out his body is stiff before we rush his body to the nearest hospital.

We found and screenshot this post he posted last night before he went to sleep
His close friend told us that he always made some strange statement before this happen ( do you know I can sacrifices my life for this particular pray cover to make it global ) but we don't know what that means until now.

Watch the video below
Souce https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/upcoming-musician-allegedly-commit.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by nairafamedotcom: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019

inside life
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by judgementyard(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Stupid act! Always believe in yourself .

7 Likes

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
I can't believe this deluded rubbish...

7 Likes

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by Vikzz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
wtf didn't he saw how zlatan was messaging olamide on IG bfr he too come blow
this one no believe in him self undecided
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by VicYo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
at least if youre not gonna sign him... hit a like on his f*cking post to compensate... tho seem the boy was tryin to troll. for recognition sake.
and i tell you, this is how we all do when we are still nobody. we manage all our notification without missing any.
how can someone give you thousands notification and not see it? and you reply and tweet?
teni iyaf murdered.
last year, after a ig user regran a post of a guy that do the remix cover of assurance (i am looking for a sister).. sure everyone knows this. tho he wasnt sign but davido repost his video ... and thats all... only gain him more followers

3 Likes

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
VicYo:
at least if youre not gonna sign him... hit a like on his f*cking post to compensate... tho seem the boy was tryin to troll. for recognition sake.
and i tell you, this is how we all do when we are still nobody. we manage all our notification without missing any.
how can someone give you thousands notification and not see it? and you reply and tweet?
teni iyaf murdered.
last year, after a ig user regran a post of a guy that do the remix cover of assurance (i am looking for a sister).. sure everyone knows this. tho he wasnt sign but davido repost his video ... and thats all... only gain him more followers

Are you saying that artist should give likes to anything remotely related to them, EVEN IF THEY DONT LIKE IT?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by kiddoiLL(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Suicide because of depression I understand, suicide just to get likes and share on social media: I don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by iykenaija: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
So you decided to go straight to HELL just because you wanted something irrelevant to become relevant? No worry when fire touch you small, you no go remember anybody name on earth

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by ManTiger(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Stunt
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by Rilley(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fool
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by kemzy036: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
Fool
Lol one name
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by rex444(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Am lost here ......what happened to you? Eeeeyahhh ....you be fowl
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by chubinwa(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Are you saying that artist should give likes to anything remotely related to them, EVEN IF THEY DONT LIKE IT?!?!?!
It is called encouragement. That like can go a long way in boosting his musical career. Teni no try sha. He is a die hard fan of hers who believes could make it through her love. It should be a hit back to back game
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by Kingkun69(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
chubinwa:
It is called encouragement. That like can go a long way in boosting his musical career. Teni no try sha. He is a die hard fan of hers who believes could make it through her love. It should be a hit back to back game
commot for my front
Who be dis guy
You know this guy

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
chubinwa:

Bro, you can only encourage what you believe in.... You cant just encourage anything out there, just because they expect to ride on your success.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by respect80(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
In other news, he died because of SM likes and shares.

Thank God my RIP no plenty sef

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by rayzar(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mtchew No let me slap you
Yeye publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by VicYo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

now tell me whats there? does that remove any penny from their account? when you post and receive no like, dont you feel somehow like nobody sees it?. and i do not even see a big deal in likin one post when it have get to a thousand notification..
just like it easy when seriki and bred_hkn like and retweet my post on twt
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
VicYo:
now tell me whats there? does that remove any penny from their account? when you post and receive no like, dont you somehow like nobody sees it?. and i do not even see a big deal in likin one post when it have get to a thousand notification..
just like it easy when seriki and bred_hkn like and retweet my post on twt

It actually removes much about your CREDIBILITY if you just give likes to any rubbish that is flooding social media, in order to trend at all cost. The only way for the industry to get better is by being REAL (about what's good and what's not).

If you don't like something then you have to say so, in order for artist to raise their game and be better. The fact that your value compass is about "likes" from just about any stranger (who wouldn't even care about your music), instead of focussing on MAKING GrEAT MUSIC, is the reason why there is so much trash trending.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by segunoz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
I don't think the guy is dead.
probably a publicity stunt. if that's the case, it seems to be working.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
segunoz:
I don't think the guy is dead.

probably a publicity stunt.
if that's the case, it seems to be working.

What was the name of that other dude who pulled the same stunt, which amounted to NOTHING?!
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

What was the name of that other dude who pulled the same stunt, which amounted to NOTHING?!
Lol,skiibii

Well,thats how stars do.
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
RichieRex:

Lol,skiibii

Well,thats how stars do.

Ahahahahaha Skibi.... I guess now he must be as big as Wizkid, lol.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by teemotee: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
angry
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by sparog(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Good one

We too plenty for this country anyway

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by Karemarealty288(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
He thought he will wake up again after suicide and get Teni's sinparty... grin

Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by VicYo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

It actually removes much about your CREDIBILITY if you just give likes to any rubbish that is flooding social media, in order to trend at all cost. The only way for the industry to get better is by being REAL (about what's good and what's not).

If you don't like something then you have to say so, in order for artist to raise their game and be better. The fact that your value compass is about "likes" from just about any stranger (who wouldn't even care about your music), instead of focussing on MAKING GrEAT MUSIC, is the reason why there is so much trash trending.
just watch what that late boy said... definately you have no idea of what that boy might have been posting..... to have mention about thousands notifiacations... so its something like this, it should be attended to or you want to tell me in out of the thousands post, she wont have notice one? hell no.
AND some issue some girls cry to commit suicide if they are not sleep wit
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by VicYo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
what will you say about that...? in the name of loving a fan, some threat to die if they are not sleep with.. case with davido and wizkid and some threat to be recognise.. but this boy is all for his own music career.. definately the boy has some undefinin love which i feel is real and of course maybe he mis interpret his star..
Re: Upcoming Artist Commit Suicide After Teni Refuse to Post His Pray Cover. Video by TANID(m): 2:47am On Jul 17, 2019
judgementyard:
Stupid act! Always believe in yourself .

(1) (Reply)

Lady Saves N1.8m, Gifts It To Her Boyfriend For Him To Buy A Car(photos) / Bella Shmurda Shows Off ‘Omotena’, Ex-girlfriend He Often Sings About (Pix) / Davido Shares Passionate Kiss With His Babymama Sophia At Imade's Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.