Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video (19339 Views)

Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Man Arrested For Using Cutlass To Obtain Sex From Ladies / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by nairafamedotcom: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Policemen seen using cutlass to flog roadside traders, today, at the #Onitsha main market in Anambra State/

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/policemen-use-cutlass-to-flog-roadside.html

1 Share

Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by nairafamedotcom: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Inside Naija

1 Like

Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wetin lalasticlala no go see for Nairaland! grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Prec1ous(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Funny, mini importation business below!
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Reffone: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
C
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Meedon: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin inside life

1 Like

Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Amowap2019(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
What's their offense(traders) and what later happens to the Police?

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by BlackCrainte: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sigh....

Its finished!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by SLAP44: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
The policemen should pray against lynching grin
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Bridget95(f): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Very unprofessional and cruel.some of the men of the NPF need to be professional trained.

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Reffone: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wat we are facing in nigeria is getting out of hand
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari is a tyrant
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by leofab(f): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jungle j
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Onyeedum(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
So unprofessional from the Nigeria Police, but I'm sure the road side marketers will still come out as soon as possible. Since the government can't provide jobs for the masses, majority of Anambranas have gone into trading, the market is still expanding the more.
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by mixta140: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
All dis policeman ehn i hate dem wit passion
Imagine....

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Nairaobserver: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
What a lawless country. Policemen behaving like motor park touts without adequate training .

Finally.. I'm first to comment.. grin grin
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by simplyOJ(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
The Police Command in the East operates as if they are from another Country. In short, the Nigeria Police as a whole need total re-orientation. Too much animalistic tendencies. My sincere apologies to the animal kingdom; they are even ashamed of the actions of these Policemen.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by hisgrace090: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hmm!

The same road side traders that were dislodged last year in Onitsha main market are now fully back?
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by SilasNwude: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
Sigh....

Its finished!
[/s]
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by obama30: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Policemen seen using cutlass to flog roadside traders, today, at the #Onitsha main market in Anambra State/

Watch video below

Since i was born but now i am old, i have been hearing of witches but the only one i confirm are Nigerian police, they don't bits of operates only in the night but any hours of the day.
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Blackfire(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Shithole occupants
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by lordparcel: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Igbos
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by daymol(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
These people should at least be Brain checked, seeing lunatics in NPF uniform is vile... undecided
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Betapikin101: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Instead of them to be catching terrorist herdsmen. Radarada
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by rainmoredays: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

Watch video below
uncle wet mumu, you copied video from instablog and you're covering their watermark. Blogger wey mumu
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by credibleVal(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
RugaTerrorist:
Buhari is a tyrarnt
This absolutely is not about Buhari but the behavioural pattern of our people. As much as I am not in support of using a machete to beat up someone, there is a saying that drastic situations demands drastic measures. The way some of these traders occupy walkways and even narrow roads making d roads even narrower is really troubling. They should pls fear for their lives.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by tundey4all(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Police is your friend
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Champele(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gov. Obiano is killing Anambra gradually. The worst governor of that state
Re: Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video by Alejobs: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot

(1) (Reply)

NGO Founder Remanded For Sodomising His Twin Children / Air Force Operatives Descend On Tax Force Men In Calabar. Photos / Teenage Boy Stabs His 15-Year-Old Friend To Death In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.