Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features (6083 Views)

My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video / Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by nicepoker101(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Crystalqueen:
The no. 6, the #31#, should it be typed before the number or after it when dialing??
Thanks
you want to start scamming I guess.
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by Crystalqueen(f): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
nicepoker101:
you want to start scamming I guess.
Na u know oo... wink
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by Oreoluwa5: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
pls can u gv more detail on number one, using imei to block phone, i want to block my lost phone how do go about it. thank u
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by AIT1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oreoluwa5:
pls can u gv more detail on number one, using imei to block phone, i want to block my lost phone how do go about it. thank u
Do you have an Id Card, a receipt certifying you as the owner of the phone and your phone IMEI number? If yes, then go to the nearest police station and file a report, the police will help you contact your service provider and they will block the phone.

You can get more tips at www.techfact360.com
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by Oreoluwa5: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
AIT1:
Do you have an Id Card, a receipt certifying you as the owner of the phone and your phone IMEI number? If yes, then go to the nearest police station and file a report, the police will help you contact your service provider and they will block the phone.

You can get more tips at http://techfact360.com
i cant use my leg to go police station again those people collected 17k just to track my phone and is 5month nw no result
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by Katier00(f): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Donexy16:

Hi
yes I am a woman
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by Katier00(f): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Donexy16:

Hi
Hi
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by Donexy16(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Katier00:
yes I am a woman

You look amazing. Where you at
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by AIT1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oreoluwa5:
i cant use my leg to go police station again those people collected 17k just to track my phone and is 5month nw no result
Eeyah, that's so bad. But you need their service to contact your network provider if you still want to block your phone.
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by Oreoluwa5: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2019
AIT1:
Eeyah, that's so bad. But you need their service to contact your network provider if you still want to block your phone.
lemme just 4get abt d phone
Re: I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features by AIT1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
cry
Oreoluwa5:
lemme just 4get abt d phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Download That Trending Video From Your Whatsapp Status / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Tecno: Something Special Coming Soon - Tecno L7!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.