Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help (5843 Views)

Help On Exportataion Busieness / Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
hello
my people i dey greet una

i have a very good business here in Senegal but it is about to fold.
i and my friend tunde has a pure water factory here in Senegal. with all it needs to work, we are allready in the market with big customer. we do our nylon in Nigeria at (easy poly) Lagos.
we started with little money but we are coming up now. the problem we are having now is that rich people have enter it with big money and try to fold our own. please my people we need some one that can help and join us in the business by bringing mini truck to supply water. that is all we need. or a link how to get a mini truck so that we can make money here. here is hottttt
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by AGARIfoods: 2:46am On Oct 13, 2010
WE ARE PRODUCING SAME IN LAGOS AND WHAT KIND OF HELP EXACTLY DO YOU WANT? YOUR LAST STATEMENT WASN'T CLEAR.
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by kabarka(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
hello otanu,

It appears you have resolved your problem because the first time i saw this post,i thought you have come to a point you do not know what to do.

Having said that,how does people with Big money affect your market.

who created the market ?

Do you have any barrier in the market?

You are supposed to have an edge over them if you started small.

Tell me what is your relationship with the customers like?

i want you to be truthful as you answer for now i have read the details of your post ,your case is redeemable.

Even if you operate with your current facilities,you can still overtake them.

i have been looking for people like you,answer me and be truthful to yourself ,so that others can learn from you.
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
yes what we need is a mini truck. why we need it is that water in Senegal is salty and not good but we work in a village far from town. transportation of the water to main city is killing us here. and wasting time of getting truck to take the water to town and and too cost. other that are working here is Senegalese they has access to bank so they get money from bank and buy truck. here is hut and very good for the business. so what we need is truck even if the person will join and push the business up we accept the person thank
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by kabarka(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2010
well if that is the case,contact
femi
duduconsultt@yahoo.com

Perhaps,he may be of help.
goodluck
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2010
hello kabarka

(Having said that,how does people with Big money affect your market.)

thanks for your view of point.  now the big money people affect us because they get to market before us and move to any city they want to go. before getting the truck to get the water to town, many of our customer will buy from them cause they cant wait for us before the will do their business. mobile is our problem mines truck i dont say big truck i mine mini truck i will send the picture later ok. but this is the water
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2010
rolls we are getting from  nigeria
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2010
the workers and i and my best friend Tunde also own the business together with me
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2010
some of bags that tears
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2010
the water
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by bestman09(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2010
Thank God for your life. At least you didn't go to Senegal to engage in illegal biz and as you said, the biz is moving fine bt you just need a mini truck. My advice is to look for fellow naijas over there to join you or you approach those selling autos there, you may be surprised that you can get one for hire purchase even as the dry season approaches. GOOD LUCK
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by Ajike: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
but this ur pictures dated back to 2004, are u still having the same problem?
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by kabarka(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
bestman09:

My advice is to look for fellow naijas over there to join you or you approach those selling autos there, you may be surprised that you can get one for hire purchase even as the dry season approaches. GOOD LUCK

impressive!! Otanu,your need is actually urgent and i strongly believe BESTMANS09 advise is the best for you.you really don't need to go far.am happy for you.
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by mystikal(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
exactly. Discuss this problem with other Nigerians in Senegal especially those in the Auto industry like someone rightly suggested, and have you been in touch with the person Kabarka suggested?

You have not posted the picture of this mini truck, how much exactly does it cost?

THink also about slowly introducing bottled water into the market too. Goodluck, we all want you to succeed.
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by Abrantie: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
Beware, this thing smells of 419. There's just something about those workers in the outdated photo that doesn't jive.
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by madamL(f): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
Otanu, this is a bit confusing to me. I am in this biz too in Nigeria here. Do you have any trucks at all? Is it a mini truck that you need to travel a long distance from the village to the city? I thought you use big vans to carry a lot of bags if you have to move over a long distance; small trucks are used for selling close to the factory.

If you have trucks at all, can you get your sales team to leave very early like my men leave the factory latest 5am? The distribution side poses the most problem but not insurmountable ones.
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by Blazing99: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
Abrantie:

Beware, this thing smells of 419. There's just something about those workers in the outdated photo that doesn't jive.
Cos alot of people do 419 in 9ja doesnt mean u shud smell a rat at all times. The photo might as well not be outdated, this sometimes depends on the camera settings. If a camera's reseted, the date setting reseted too. I just advice investors to try this opportunity but making sure that all formal modalities are set up.
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
thanks all of you out there in Nigeria. i pleased on your advices thanks and GOD will bless you all.
now i will answer one by one.

(bestman09)
yes the business is OK but urgent help needed so that this hot time will not pass by. i have already meet Nigerians here. all we can get is = please i don't have money but continue GOD will help you. i am tired of going to people here to beg because many are barber and engaged  in bad things here for the king of business i wan to do here please i don't have anything to do with bad people. that is why i said i will post here to see if i can get someone from Nigeria it will be better that getting from here,
thanks and be blessed

(Ajike)
yes my brother it dated 2004 but is mistake from setting of the camera date. i brought the camera on June this years 2010 in Togo when i went to carry our roll from Nigeria. sorry for the date OK if you want i can snap my self with that date and today's date and post it here.
thanks and be blessed

(kabarka)
thanks your answer is the same with bestman09
thanks and be blessed

(mystikal)
thanks Nigerians here in auto deal here did not care, they said we have to put Senegalese in the business so that bank will give us money in that person's name.
yes we have tried it and when the money enter into the person's account he went and start his own with his brothers. we don't want to do with them again.
for the bottled water yes it is in our registered paper here but we will only do that if this one stands.
thanks and be blessed

for the picture of the kind of truck we need
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2010
(madam L)
thanks no i don't have truck at all. the village is about 60km to kaolack. big van  can not bring big quantity of water to the town. all other people has truck. van can take 200 to 300 bags to the town and is too far. mini truck can take 800 to 1000 back, mini truck is the best for us. i don't care how it looks all i need is movable truck OK.
Senegalese are not Nigerian that wake early in the morning  they don't work like that the start 9am every day
thanks and be blessed

(Blazing99)
thanks for your answer and GOD bless you
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
please this is not truck we need but something like these is the best or smaller than this and older that these and please i got this picture from net OK

Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
Interesting. Do you have savings to start with? have you check the price for the one you need?
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by baconline(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
I am not confortable with this poster,
1. He was registered not long ago.
2. The date on the pix does not conform to what he is saying
3. Will somebody just give u a truck ,just like that?
He needs to be investigated,na so 419 dey start oh
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by Ivynwa(f): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Brother stanley/Otanu
I don't have silver or gold to give, just to say that I am proud of you. Going all that way to senegal and being smart and wise enough to make a good business out of water. People like you exhibit that great quality every Nigerian has even when some of us have decided to use it negatively and bring shame to us all. We all are very industrious people that have the ability to create wealth out of nothing. May God provide this present need for you. Amen
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
(REALITY101)
thanks, i am looking for an investor that will join the business to pull it up i am not looking for who will give me money, if someone that can invest by getting truck for the business is OK. any how truck is the problem of the business.
thanks and be blessed

(baconline)
thanks  and i want you to know that i don't want you to be comfortable on my post
1. some one can register any time to express his or her problem. is not how long matters but how well.
2.  i know you are not following my talk i have said it some where here that camera setting is the problem, may be you have never use camera before
3. you i don't want your truck or anything from you.
investigate anything you want, if you are 419 every body will not be that ok
thanks and be blessed

(Ivynwa)
thanks my sister and GOD will bless any thing you do in this world OK thanks and GOD bless you
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by AGARIfoods: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2010
WE HAVE EXACTLY THE TRUCKS THAT CAN CARRY 1,000 OR 300 BAGS RESPECTIVELY AS REQUIRED BY YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO ASSIST. WHAT MODALITIES DO YOU HAVE IN PLACE IF OUR TRANSPORT COMPANY COMES IN AS YOUR LOGISTIC SUPPORT?

1 Like

Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by CyberG: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2010
Look you guys here on NL figure something out, sign the agreement and lease a truck to this business after due diligence. I am too far away otherwise. . .I would be willing to do something about this issue. This is how the Indians/Chinese take over everywhere they go, Naijans. . .make una no slack ooo
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by bestman09(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2010
CyberG:

Look you guys here on NL figure something out, sign the agreement and lease a truck to this business after due diligence. I am too far away otherwise. . .I would be willing to do something about this issue. This is how the Indians/Chinese take over everywhere they go, Naijans. . .make una no slack ooo

Thank you for this post. We should be careful anyway but not be suspicious all the time
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by gidson12(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2010
i wish u the best of luck
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2010
(AGARIfoods)
thanks, first i will tell you all about use now.
we are doing water here in kaolack Senegal, pure water is a good business here if you can be able to get there (FRA NUMBER=mines nafdac number). it is had to get now if you are not Senegalese. they stop giving it to the outsides. we got our fra number 2005 when they don't know what the water is. we are still barbing then. when we start the water that year we use (Impulse Sealer) then we buy nylon and paint and print it by ourself and after drying we put water and seal it. we water here in kaolack. we produce 20 to 40 bags a day after that we take the water to market where we are barbing we keep it near our barbing saloon. and we will sale one to 4 bags a day not every day. so when do it till 2007 some people start it in Dakar the capital. when the start some people went to Dakar bring the water down to kaolack in big quantity and sale wholesale. at a time we start having problem with our water because their water is more beautiful far better that our own. on that process some of those people that bringing water to kaolack went to fra health people and told the that we are trying to give their people poison that we are Nigerians and bad people and we came here to kill the people. so the fra and police arested me and jail for one month. and gave our order that we have 3 months to buy automatic sealing machine are we stop.
we try all we can and bought machine from Nigeria on a help of a friend a Malian man called ismaila. when we buy and start with the machine we improve well and pay him back his money. after paying him another wahara bust. people said that our water is not sweet that we have to go and get water that is sweet. we try all we can but is unfair. a friend of i told us why cant we try our country it may be cheap there. when i contacted Dozie the person that helped us when we want to buy machine and he said that is cheap we can come and buy from Nigeria. in Nigeria 1 ton cost (400,000 naira)1,219,765cfa. and in Nigeria they can do any quantity you want not must be 1 ton. the remaining money with us we use it and com to Nigeria August 2009 to buy roll after we bring the rolls to Senegal we become down because of transportation and customs. when we work we find out that number of bag we got in Nigeria roll is bigger than the one we got from Senegalese roll. Senegal roll is ticker and Nigeria roll is lighter. so it become more better for us. but we still having problem of sweet or no sweet water we have to go to one village far from kaolack they use ballhole and it doesn't have salt. after renting house there doing all the thing we need to do to start work. after that we start work there. when the water came to the market market accept it no body is saying that the water is not sweet. now the water is sweet but to get to costumers in time is problem. that is why we need truck.
bringing the water from that village to kaolack cost= 60,000cfa =19,676naira for 1,100bags
loading of the water cost=15,000cfa = 4,919naira
offloading it cost= 20,000cfa = 6,559naira
we need to offload it one place so that the truck man will go his way. after that we start looking for another alternative of taking the water to the customers which some time is too hard for use to get. renting pickup or a van here is too cost it cost about 25,000cfa to 30,000cfa = 8,198naira to 9,838naira. and we will buy fuel 8,000cfa = 2,623naira for any day we rent it. all for rent of the motor to sale only in kaolack cost total =33,000cfa to 38,000cfa = 10,820naira to 12,461naira a day, and the driver start 9am and close 5:30pm and break for 2houres from 1pm to 3pm. sometimes we use (CHARIOT OR MOTORCYCLES TO SUPPLY WATER)
one bag of water here cost 450cfa = 148naira, here in Senegal we pack 30pcs in one bag Nigeria pack 20pcs in one bag. but taking outside we sale 550cfa for a bag = 180naira pay bag.
in that village we pay 1;mc of water 500cfa = 164naira.
house rent ,workers,light bill,house bill of our house in kaolack. light food some other thing we spend money on all this take money not small, we produce 3,600 bags a month that is three trucks because of transportation. we can work 1,100bags in two days but before we got truck to bring it to kaolack we spent extra 4 to 5 days there and when we come to kaolack before saleing all of them to go back work it took us another one week to two weeks.
all the other people that working water there that has their own truck takes water to town every two days even if the kaolack is full of water they go to other states to sale. but we cant do like them all we sale is in kaolack. if kaolack is full of water we will wait for the water to go down in their shop before. please my brothers we need we need help for truck. all these expenses we making we can not save any thing that is why we are dieing here and we don't want to close the business we have suffered a lot for the business. if we close the business all this years will be waste of time. please any help we will welcome any condition please
thanks and be blessed
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
(gidson12)
thanks and God bless you
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2010
the kind of charet and sealer we use before

Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by Ajike: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2010
really pray help come your way very soon and whoever is going to do that will not take advantage of you guys. GUDLUCK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Payoneer Support Thread / Banks In Ekiti Locked Out Customers For Fear Of Robbers? / Is Selling Fried Indomie And Egg A Good Business? Comments Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.