Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,134 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? (28022 Views)

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her / Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by czarina(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Good thing you were not expecting anything LESS.

I don't welcome fools who jump into my mentions without FACTS and you're one of them.

Au revoir!
OK Sir Jason, the sage cheesy cheesy

Au revoir Mon Cheri kiss kiss
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by maxiuc(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
czarina:
There's nothing to understand.

I know that guy, him and his likes always find ways to make everything what it isn't.

Accidents happen and terrible drivers can come from anywhere.

that's why he used most not all..... Anyway peace I come with
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's Great they're alive..... smiley
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by WeighWordSon(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Goodness me... Quick recovery
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by lonelydora: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Most Northern drivers always throw caution to the wind after inhaling burnt tyres and guzzling 2 bottles of codeine.

I almost lost my life 5yrs ago due to their reckless driving.

Thank Heaven's the beautiful lady and her baby are alive.

They think that 'jazz' they keep under the seat will save them in the cause of any accident.
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by JasonScoolari: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
lonelydora:

They think that 'jazz' they keep under the seat will save them in the cause of any accident.
You really know them.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
GISpro:
sad

Wishing them quick recovery.

Travelling in Nigeria is a big risk. Many times the roads are bad and the drivers need to do strange maneuvers to avoid bumps and potholes.

When the roads are good, our drivers drive so recklessly like they have a photocopy of their life at home. I wonder why.

So there's no safety on Nigerian roads: when there's no bad roads there's ogogoro driver.

You are so right.

You see a new constructed road today, the following week, there is a speed bump on it, Why...Because our drivers are so used to bad roads that when they see a good one, they act like they are in car race.
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by OOLUSOGA(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
I pray for a quick recovery for them
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by Okoroawusa: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Most Northern drivers always throw caution to the wind after inhaling burnt tyres and guzzling 2 bottles of codeine.

I think this is the only time two of us would be agreeing on any issue since I met u on Nairaland.

Their recklessness in driving is something else
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by agbonkamen(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
czarina:
Don't be a bigot.

It happens in the south too (P. S, I'm a core southerner before you come and start insulting)
he is saying the truth northern drivers are suicidal and they are looking for who to accompany them to great beyond.....
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by JasonScoolari: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I think this is the only time two of us would be agreeing on any issue since I met u on Nairaland.

Their recklessness in driving is something else
Sorry, I don't know you here.

Please don't flatter yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by Kunzu(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
The way drivers drive in Zamfara state is alarming. Zamfara state needs prayer fa
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by Nakedwire635(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Damn..... True.
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

inhalin burnt tyres?

Hian!
my broda fear God!
dey sorfry sorfry dey gallardo us abeg!
grin
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by Okoroawusa: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Sorry, I don't know you here.
Please don't flatter yourself.
Ohh!...no vex o!

abi u don vex?
Re: Woman And Her Child Involved In Accident In Zamfara. Do You Know Them? by OdefaGirl(f): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oww! Thank God they are alive. Quick recovery to the mum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling / BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.