Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home (31364 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Next

Let's discuss other issues
Just that it was buhari that funded boko haram from early 2012, 2013 to this day.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Its What Nigerians Bargained For By Voting The Unrepentantly Inept Default Humanoid Called Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Amoxman(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
semyman:
I knew he must surely goof
Drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by m140(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hmmm!

For stubborn STI check my signature
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Olamigenius(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Abe's when be Nigeria next match

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by iammo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
angry

Am starting to suspect some people wey carry this matter for head

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by brexit: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why must he say something in this situation, the whole nation was about talking over by insurgents during his reign, this means he does have conscience,

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Bustincole(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Pot wey dey abuse kettle

Chibok girls was abducted durin ur reign in Govt....

stop criticizing one anoda
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
We sha thank God you no dey there.it would have been Leah Shuaibu is a scam. Fasoranti was killed by Tinubu.

Complete with diaissatanooo from Dame p

Good riddance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
iammo:
angry

Am starting to suspect some people wey carry this matter for head

Of course it is Evans. Your masters(the 4th most deadly terrorist group) are too peaceful for such act

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by brexit: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Must he say something in this situation, during his reign the whole nation was about being taken over by insurgents, this means he does not have conscience he is economical with the truth
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Amoxman(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Godbpraised:
during his time, bombs where going up bi-monthly. Mr jonah aka no shoes.

Stop crying

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Pavarottii(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Daviddson:
I'm trying to imagine the possibility of an Edo, Igbo, Efik, Yoruba, Igala, Ijaw person slapping a Hausa or Fulani person in his home state of Kano or Sokoto, let alone kill one, but the images are not forming, because it's almost impossible. But those savages are so fearless that they dare to roam down to South and Middle Belt killing and maiming like they're untouchable.
But kudos to the ones that don't lick their asses like GEJ unlike akpabio, ameachi, orji uzor kalu, tinubu etc

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Olaola99: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
You have spoken well,that is just d Truth

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by MrPresident1: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nigeria exposed gold for dross.

If a man who fears God is your leader, everything will be fine. The reverse also works fine
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Pavarottii(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bustincole:
Pot wey dey abuse kettle

Is it not worse under this administration? So he should keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bustincole:
Pot wey dey abuse kettle

Chibok girls were abducted because of sabotage by northerners and your likes in the southwest.
Are you guys tired of protesting?
Fulani herdsmen have invaded your land and you will continue blaming Gej until you see excavator and ruga signboard in your place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by martowskin1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
brexit:
Why must he say something in this situation, the whole nation was about talking over by insurgents during his reign, this means he does have conscience,

Insurgency taking over the country during good luck time.?

Aaaaaaah bro lie small na, is just 4yrs ago.....

The south has no security issue during his time ..... Thats why we have strength to join the north to take him out....

Now we are here.... The while nation is scared

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by RillJ(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Humans have no regard for somethings until they lose them,
GEJ is one of such in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by michoim(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
See person wey be father of insecurity in Nigeria, too dey talk...
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by mrZENographer: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
In danger, the God of Chosen will protect you.

TESTIMONY TODAY
1) A chosen woman testified today how her husband who is a Tipper driver/owner was driving and hit an electric cable. And the live electric cuttoff and fell on his truck. both his truck and himself we're unharmed. People were telling him, that God you are serving keep serving him well.

2) This brought back memories of a Chosen man who testified that on his way to work live electric cable suddenly fell on him but he wasn't harmed.

3) Also brought memories of a Chosen woman who testified that her two children were electrocuted by high tension while she was at work. And they were there for hours till she came back. She used stick to hit them off and they were still alive. The angel of God kept them alive. And they didn't need to go to hospital.
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by AroOkigbo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Praktikals:
So Jonathan travelled all the way to Ondo state to spew that trash. Well he said so because he knows Nigerians forget things too soon.
My wife was an undergraduate of ABU when Jonathan was president and I know how high my bp used to be when i read about boko haram in the national dailies.
Jonathan is the worst president that has ever ruled this country.
To all of you that will be quoting me, I have a simple prayer for you. May God rule your lives just like Jonathan ruled Nigeria. Say Amen!

Would you prefer God rule your live just like Buhari is ruling Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Truthsbitter: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Praktikals:
So Jonathan travelled all the way to Ondo state to spew that trash. Well he said so because he knows Nigerians forget things too soon.
My wife was an undergraduate of ABU when Jonathan was president and I know how high my bp used to be when i read about boko haram in the national dailies.
To all of you that will be quoting me, I have a simple prayer for you. May God rule your lives just like Jonathan ruled Nigeria. Say Amen!
I will accept the prayer you accept mine.
may God rule your life like the way buhari is ruling Nigeria and of course the exact number of years ...

I know you will never accept . grin
this is what you should accept instead "buhari in every way is worse compared to Jonathan".if buhari and his gangs had allowed Jonathan to rule peacefully, Nigeria would have elevated some bit, but the power hungry killer who swore to make Nigeria bloody has kept his promise right from the ruling of obj to GEJ even unto his own regime, what a shame.

shame on you too for supporting him, I didn't support Jonathan wholly but now I feel bad about that. after i experiencing the ruling of Nigeria under buhari

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by fishguide(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
citruslimited:
we don't have God fearing leaders that is the reason why many are being killed daily and our government don't give a dam

They are getting their share in the pie already
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Meritocracy: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
I don't know the number of people to visit if they are to sign condolence letter to all herdsmen victim. Bunch of crook and useless leader. I believe if you people are experiencing what ordinary citizens are experiencing due to insecurity one after the other you will find solutions to the problems.
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Teenaira: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Praktikals:

If someone says may your life be ruled the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria now, you will be looking for that person with an atomic bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Rollins777(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
With your write up, who is more sense able?

Praktikals:
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Inyinese(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Praktikals:
amen and amen thank be to God amen once more again
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Meritocracy: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
martowskin1:

Insurgency taking over the country during good luck time.?

Aaaaaaah bro lie small na, is just 4yrs ago.....

The south has no security issue during his time ..... Thats why we have strength to join the north to take him out....
Do your calculation well Jonathan ruled for 6year plus

Now we are here.... The while nation is scared
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by mypulus: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Praktikals:

In the same manner, May ur life be problematic just as Nigeria under Buhari rule.

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
GEJ amaka

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by CrestMan: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bustincole:
Pot wey dey abuse kettle

Ask bucow and his friends who sponsored Bokoharam then angry undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates SEC Board [full List Of Members] / Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS / Toyin Ajinde Dies In Car Accident After Going Into Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.