Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

BRAND GROWTH STRATEGIES With Ronald Kenneth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BRAND GROWTH STRATEGIES With Ronald Kenneth (196 Views)

Benefactor Of Benefactors: RATTAWU Honours Chief Kenneth Ifekudu With Man Of The / Understanding Business Branding And Its Effect On Brand’s Growth / Kenneth Bramor's "Expensive" Convoy Trapped After A Downpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BRAND GROWTH STRATEGIES With Ronald Kenneth by deRoniK(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
PICK MY BRAIN FOR FREE THIS WEEKEND.

Being actively involved in business for nearly a decade now, I have met different type of people. Most of these persons are highly passionate about what they have set aside to achieve whereas the rest have this "I don't give a hoot" attitude.

Amongst those that are passionate about what they have set to achieve, I spotted out two subcategories:

1. Those who are diehard
2. Those who aren't

The diehard ones will do absolutely anything to get the work done and achieve their goals whereas those who aren't, would give up at the slightest confrontation.

Which of the above categories do you fall into?

(Drop a comment below)

Anyway, whether or not you're diehard, it's important that you realize that your brand's growth is very important.

There are proven strategies that will help you become diehard towards the furtherance of your brand's objective and also keep you in track towards the zenith.

This weekend, you can pick my brain for free!

On Friday & Saturday (19 & 20 July, 2019), I'd be unleashing a whole lot as it relates to BRAND GROWTH STRATEGIES.

You can't afford to miss out.

Follow the instructions on the flier to sign up for free

Or click �� http:///30Jls0D

#BrandGrowth #Brandstrategist #RonaldKenneth #UYmobile #TeamDeronic #DeronicNG #nigeriasnewtribe #africa #Business #BusinessStrategy

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Targets 45 Million Tax Base By Q3, 2019 / Who Has A Premium Grammarly Account? / Don't Invest With NET_ CASH, They Are Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.