Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King (45015 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by wonlasewonimi: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
blesskewe:
Mr eazi will be like

It's ur boy eazi
Zagadat grin grin grin

And then eaten by the lion
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Skyfornia(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Who Dem be?
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Kingkun69(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
martineverest:
just the album and op is making it look as if it's the movie itself

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by NeekolazWorld(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
namiji2598:
Politicians ❌

Police ❌

BBN ❌

NEPA❌

RUGA❌

Good roads❌

Electricity ❌

Quality education ❌

Hospitals❌

Nigerian army✅☑️

Teachers✅☑️

Musicians✔️
The only set of group that are making Nigeria proud are our artists

FTC

Na wa o, wethin bring Tinubu here again.
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by blesskewe(f): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

And then eaten by the lion k

U get am
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Princeton92(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
ubee:

Who banned BBN? Please explain to me.

Nah, some guy about who commented FTC here, demands that BBN be banned!
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by namiji2598: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

Na wa o, wethin bring Tinubu here again.
modified

Tinubu❌❌❌❌
Neekolazworld✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️ check my comment again
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by namiji2598: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Princeton92:
That FTC guy
Remove the ban of BBN, then we'd read and understand whatever you wrote there brother!

BBN... It's an entertainment show 18+ (optional to adult viewers too)
are u in anyway of support of BBN
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2019

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by OndoUpdates(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
This news hasn't affected the price of Kpomo in Ondo state. Broad waaaaaaay
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by MrCoker: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
lonelydora:
Good one.

Meanwhile,

Dear Fam, something has been disturbing me. Please, is there no place in this world someone can lodge an official complaint concerning one's nationality?

grin if i say you no well now, people will say I'm not well.

You won't make heaven again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Menance: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Shatta wale right now

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by fdigital(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
lonelydora:
Good one.

Meanwhile,

Dear Fam, something has been disturbing me. Please, is there no place in this world someone can lodge an official complaint concerning one's nationality?
oga na who you wan backbite like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by lonelydora: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrCoker:

grin if i say you no well now, people will say I'm not well.

You won't make heaven again grin

My duplex in heaven will be near yours
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by mhizsuzzy(f): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why don't anyone remember waje and omawumi
Those voice are something else
I wish people will see how good their voices are

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Mrwealth933: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
namiji2598:
Politicians ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Police ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
BBN ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
RUGA❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Good roads❌❌❌
Electricity ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Quality education ❌❌❌❌
Hospitals❌❌❌❌❌
Security ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Football❌❌❌

Nigerian army✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
Teachers✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
Musicians✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

The only set of group that are making Nigeria proud are our artists

FTC
Tech too
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by hareskay(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is the peak of frustration.
lonelydora:
Good one.

Meanwhile,

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by MrCoker: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
lonelydora:

My duplex in heaven will be near yours

But you won't be going to heaven again nah cry

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by fish23(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buy sense. Na bad news you wan read? undecided

Doctorova:
We should go and fry beans... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Omeizadean(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Doctorova:

That's what ur lots do. Frying of beans with engine oil. Can a good come to those who see others triumphing where he can't and dismiss it as rubbish? Ur re the nonsense personified... Fry the beans and add petrol... I really don't know why most nairalanders are so hateful in a very stupid way.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Sameboy8888(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
lonelydora:
Good one.

Meanwhile,

LWMD

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Richmondofficia(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
frog voice no fit make that list.. won o bii da
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by KenModi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
lonelydora:
Good one.

Meanwhile,

You didn't give enough details as to the exact nature of your nationality issues. There are various commissions, organizations or bodies that attend to different issues of nationality. Also, you didn’t tell exactly what continent or country you are in facing this issue of nationality.

Have you gone to the relevant embassy pertaining to the issue?

If you are in Europe go to the European Court of Justice (ECJ), or European Court of Human Rights (ECHR). I’m not sure if the International Court of Justice handles nationality issues.

But try and speak with a lawyer and they shld be of help in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by miqos02(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
KenModi:

You didn't give enough details as to the exact nature of your nationality issues. There are various commissions, organizations or bodies that attend to different issues of nationality. Also, you didn’t tell exactly what continent or country you are in facing this issue of nationality.

If you are in Europe go to the European Court of Justice (ECJ), or European Court of Human Rights (ECHR). I’m not sure if the International Court of Justice handles nationality issues.

if he is Nigeria nko ??
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by Draxy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nice
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by YungMillionaire: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Doctorova:

Beans? Me I was already about to start frying akamu...
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by KenModi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
miqos02:
if he is Nigeria nko ??

How can u be a Nigerian and have nationality issues in Nigeria?? You no know where your papa village dey angry
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by TimmyAde1: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
namiji2598:
Politicians ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ Police ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ BBN ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ RUGA❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ Good roads❌❌❌ Electricity ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ Quality education ❌❌❌❌ Hospitals❌❌❌❌❌ Security ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ Football❌❌❌
Nigerian army✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️ Teachers✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️ Musicians✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
The only set of group that are making Nigeria proud are our artists. FTC
Gut you forgot Pastors❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by lonelydora: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
KenModi:

grin grin

I just need a place I can go report all my grievances against my country, Nigeria.
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by namiji2598: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
TimmyAde1:

Gut you forgot
Pastors❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Noted

Modified
Re: Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King by namiji2598: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mrwealth933:

Tech too
Noted

Modified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter Oyin Adenuga Stunning New Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver / Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.