Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills (41780 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lady Golfer has said she introduced Tonto Dikeh to man who was paying her bills, running into millions, last year

When people talk about running away from friends like me, i'm amused, but i doubt Tonto Dike will ever have a friend like me. I refused to discus my issue with Tonto because I wanted to be matured about it. I think there is need to clarify issues for concerned parties.

A year ago I posted a picture of my meal on my DM and Tonto commented about coming to eat and also added she would like us to talk about doing business together. I responded to the Dm by saying it’s fine. Hours later, Tonto drove in with a friend and we had lunch. She made mention of her doing an empowerment program which they needed money, but because the event was close and in two days, i was only able to raise 500k which was the only funds used for the event. Till date,Tonto has not empowered the graduating students.

Tonto also told me she needed money for rent because of the pressure she was getting from the facility management, I had to introduce her to someone who helped in sorting the rent and the person was constantly giving her millions of Naira. * Tonto never had food in her house for herself and workers asides her son's food. I made sure that we constantly sent food to her house and never allowed her to cry as she was always depressed. * I was a friend that left my car for Tonto because she never had a good car to befit a celebrity as she claims.

Please ask Tonto if she had ever used her money anytime we were out together?? She will always bring up excuses like...” I forgot my ATM or my PA didn’t come out with my ATM. I knew she didn’t have cash and I was always willing to cover her up. Most times when she goes for an event, she will invite all the media houses but will never have any money at hand to pay. At the end of the day, She will move to my restaurant and will ask me to help her pay which I’ll eventually pay. This is not all..just wait for the Part 2 in our experience at the South African church

https://lailasnews.com/i-introduced-tonto-dikeh-to-a-man-who-was-paying-her-bills-lady-golfer/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by phrancys001(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Oloshoo enterprises dem

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Wealthierboy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na una sabi, when she Dey brag say na she Dey pay that 40 sec man

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Rilley(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Olosho.cum

I said it 97% of Nollywood actress are oloshos, they service those miserable pot bellied politicians who are willing to give out Millions just for a mere smelling pvssy, while the masses that voted them in office are suffering, smfh!

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Actresses are professional oloshos.
Anyone that doesn't get that is a dummy.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Ahmed0336(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
patiently waiting for part two to part ninety

9 Likes

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by LearnITsmash(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
When two hoes fight, the ground bleeds grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by joseph1832(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Now why am I not surprise. A celebrity living fake life. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Tamasaba: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tell us Who pays ur own bills and the person who introduced u to her.

In thick Yoruba accent "you are a OE"

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by seunmohmoh(f): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
SO?
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by yeyeboi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na Dem , Tonto Wey Mumu wink

7 Likes

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by planetx13: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Last Last all these hoes.... sorry feminists are just bunch of broke loud touts.. .. group of misfits

Ciao

24 Likes

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by BlackCrainte: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lobatan!

Tonto is depressed and needs help

She just wont accept it

She needs Churchill back

26 Likes

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by MobilityExpress: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
M

1 Like

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by SilasNwude: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
i hope una see as these people dey look for tonto trouble

no one should complain when she fires back ooo

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by MobilityExpress: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
N
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Kingosytex(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
the man was paying tonto's bills and what did he get from tonto?

nothing morethan a mere p***ssy

27 Likes

O
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by daddytime(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
RUGA ruga all of una dia

We dey learn Fulfude the Fulani language una dey dia dey yarn opata

Survival mode activated

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by SilasNwude: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
Lobatan!

Tonto is depressed and needs help

She just wont accept it

She needs Churchill back
[/s]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by notoriousbabe: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
The headline should be have been, I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who was fokn her pussy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by princeade86(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
pls which one is formal friend again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Kendumazy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Confession time! Fake fake life behind the scenes. And some foolish girls who have emulated these fake celebrities ways of lives have lost their good marriageable guys. Some girls will shed tears about how a fake ass their role model is tonight with this news. A minute of silence to them!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by notoriousbabe: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
daddytime:
RUGA ruga all of u a dia
if you ruga me, i will Fatoyinbolise you

7 Likes

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by naijadrivablog: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Magnifico2000: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Another news on nairaland frontpage for the next few days.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olive Utalor: I Can’t Accept Marriage Proposal That Doesn’t Come With A Car / Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.