Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills (41790 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by desvi: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
... world war 3 loading ...
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by nicepoker101(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bobrisky should not see this grin
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Rilley(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
AryaSand:

Role models? Tufia!
And I was wondering then why the female actress are doing better than the males in the industry until I found out how they make there money by selling their body to the highest bidder.

Most of them just want to become actress so that they can chase politicians, that's why you will see most of them that acted 3/4 movies flauting wads of cash, duplex and cars, see if you know you know most of them travel to dubai to meet their big gods as they call it.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by daymol(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yen! Yen! Yen! She even started with I posted my food on my DP, every body wants to be a social media sensational Smh!

I wonder how this even got to NL
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Forreellinc: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin tonto what's up with your front teeth , oya pay your cosmetic dentist a visit
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by inestimable01: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
All these celebrity abi yeyebrity no go allow us here word.
Oya we should fry akara. It obvious she what to trend small
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by nicepoker101(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
princeade86:
pls which one is formal friend again.
A friend you sign some documents with. Stating terms and conditions of the contract before friendship begins grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
And I was wondering then why the female actress are doing better than the males in the industry until I found out how they make there money by selling their body to the highest bidder.

Most of them just want to become actress so that they can chase politicians, that's why you will see most of them that acted 3/4 movies flauting wads of cash, duplex and cars, see if you know you know most of them travel to dubai to meet their big gods as they call it.

Olosho is the main job. Lol! FIRS need to start going after them big time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Rilley(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
AryaSand:

Olosho is the main job. Lol! FIRS need to start going after them big time.
grin
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Hoodbilonia: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Oh pls
Bich

U paid this
U paid dat
Tonto don open her smelly pekus for u
Yuck
Bich
Imagine what ini edo wore to a private party
Yuck

Just be yourself .
No they wont
Na to dey live for the gram
I said most of these punk asses have no car
Na so so uber uber
Abegi

Bich ass niggi cant keep his mouth shut
Im so pissed
Avast deducted a whole 30k as renewal when i was asleep . Nepa no allow me watch match and my gen died shortly.
Im so pissed
God punish gtb and avast

1 Like

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by GraGra247(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Men are useless

Thank you bros. Some men are chronic demented fools. Imagine giving out hard earned millions just to sleep with loose cheap women that have slept with countless men.

Yet he can't give his fellow man that is ready to die for him a fraction of that money.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by adecz: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Shame to family & friends who
always tend to have 'forgotten' their
wallets or ATM cards when its time
to pay collective bills...

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

We see una.... sad sad sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Awesomefred32(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Local Man cannnot fit can
Celeberities and fake life is just like 5 nd 6

1 Like

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Haykinsofficial: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ghen ghen... Was actually expecting dis
Oya roll out pt 2 sharp-sharp abeg

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by 400billionman: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Is it same Tonto that was feeding Churchill ??

Lol.
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
how this one take be news? most female nollywoodstars we all know they do runz nau grin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by obyrich(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
Confession time! Fake fake life behind the scenes. And some foolish girls who have emulated these fake celebrities ways of lives have lost their good marriageable guys. Some girls will shed tears about how a fake ass their role model is tonight with this news. A minute of silence to them!
Very fake people.
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by hollywater: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
And who was paying your own bills?
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tamasaba:
Tell us Who pays ur own bills and the person who introduced u to her.

In thick Yoruba accent "you are a OE"

Isnt it obvious?
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
BEGGARS and PROSTITUTES....everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by highness25(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Lady Golfer has said she introduced Tonto Dikeh to man who was paying her bills, running into millions, last year

https://lailasnews.com/i-introduced-tonto-dikeh-to-a-man-who-was-paying-her-bills-lady-golfer/

I know Lady Golfer in person. I could remember back then in 2016 when I was in my 200L in the university, she paid my trip from pH to Abuja and kept me in her house for good 2months, fed me and everything was. I think she's telling the truth about Tonto but when things was good between the two of them she didn't tell us ooh. The day this woman told me I have a uncle who I should talk to and not her even when we use to talk then I realize that na only big men money dem de fine. Anyways, there's no difference between her and the latter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Men are useless

What men spend on women in this country is something else. Its crazy. Its already a multi billion naira industry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Jimbadly: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tamasaba:
Tell us Who pays ur own bills and the person who introduced u to her.

In thick Yoruba accent "you are a OE"

In thick Yoruba accent it's, You ha a oe. grin grin
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by 400billionman: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by yesloaded: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
AryaSand:

Just wait and see how all of them will soon migrate to Ibadan to be close to the 50billion Governor. Useless Actresses and their pimps.
Abiodun is not a womanizer so keep your speculations to yourself
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
yesloaded:

Abiodun is not a womanizer so keep your speculations to yourself

Ogbeni f'arabale! Its not like I'm accusing your governor of anything.
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by yesloaded: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
AryaSand:

Ogbeni f'arabale! Its not like I'm accusing your governor of anything.

O ti bi'nu abi?
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
yesloaded:

O ti bi'nu abi?

Yes now. angry
You know those actresses are diabolic and they are always looking for the next billionaire to dig their claws on.
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
yesloaded:

O ti bi'nu abi?

I just hope they allow him focus before they start sending him invites to the premiere of their wretched movie and making him patron of this and that so that can jazz and get into his pants. You can never be too careful with some of those Yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by Fredchisom(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
we just arrived from abia state on top your matter

Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by yesloaded: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
AryaSand:

Yes now. angry
You know those actresses are diabolic and they are always looking for the next billionaire to dig their claws on.
Their juju dey learn work for politician body grin

Even when politician don't like or do juju for themselves, people wey go benefit from dem go dey do juju for dem day & night. If you know you know grin
Re: Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills by yesloaded: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
AryaSand:

I just hope they allow him focus before they start sending him invites to the premiere of their wretched movie and making him patron of this and that so that can jazz and get into his pants. You can never be too careful with some of those Yeyebrities.
He hardly get tym for such & mind you, we Abiodun are always miles ahead of dem pranks

No shaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty / Alasari’s Wife, Adeola Crushed To Death In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.