Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) (808 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra Catholic Church During Mass / Bandits Kill 3 Zamfara Traders After Collecting N6m Ransom (Graphic) / 7-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Abuja Found In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) by efefemi: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Efefemisblog.com.ng

These three young boys of under 20 years of age kidnapped a 5 year old boy who happens to be related to one of them and demanded 20 million naira as ransom from the family but they eventually came to agreement on 100, 000 naira, which was paid to them.

The middle one in the picture who happens to be related to the little boy took the boy from school but handed him over to the other 2 young men in the picture. The other two then told the brother to stay away from the house they took the little boy to so he doesn’t recognize him.

The two then put drug in an orange and gave the little boy and after the boy took it, he passed out. When the two young men came back and found him motionless, they tied him, covered his face and the three buried him.

The brother was eventually interrogated and he confessed to the crime and exposed the other two.

The young men have been arrested and the body of the little boy has been recovered.

Photos

https://efefemisblog.com.ng/2019/07/16/young-boy-kidnapped-and-killed-by-a-relation-upon-collecting-ransomgraphic-photos/

1 Share

Re: Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) by Wizklynd23(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sad news
I know am not a saint and I does evil things
but this one shakes me and it sometimes makes me think mine is nothing..
How on earth can a sane human being be wicked to another in such a wicked manner

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) by donbachi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Can someone just tell me what to type...20years,whats he thinking?

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Like WTF is happening in this country lately? Ive read tons of death related news on FP for just today.
No One is safe anymore,no even the security officials.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) by Nemesis909: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is proof that not all kidnap issues are Fulani matters.
Re: Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) by delishpot: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nemesis909:
This is proof that not all kidnap issues are Fulani matters.

You guys are funny o. When the victims or witness say their attackers are Fulani you guys kick against it. When it says otherwise you guys bring Fulani's into the picture.
Re: Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) by proudevil: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2019
These lipsrsealed are not men but kids.... cry
Re: Young Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Relation Upon Collecting Ransom(graphic Photo) by adecz: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2019
angry angry angry

Everyone in the north have
become kidnappers & killers
for money.

Women, villagers, youth,
herdsmen are all into it.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! UNN Student Shot Dead On Thursday Morning By Unknown Gun Men!! / Nearly ran into kidnappers At Abuja- Kaduna Highway / You Are Foolish If You Do These Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.