Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police (24026 Views)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by StrikeBack(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Elzakazy don die ooo. Died Feb 31 2019
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by YahwehRocks: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Most undemocratic tyrant.
Have no business been addressed as a democratic elected president.
Best addressed as an undemocratic rigged in president.

Someone please slap him to ginger and remind him that it's 2019, and he's no longer a military head of state.

What a shaming curse on the Republic of Nigeria.
An international embarrassment.

No regard to democracy or rule of law.

A Hitler in Mallam clothing.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by YorubaHero12: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dandsome:

Your brothers here are coming for your head.

Watch your back

I really don’t care what people say, the North need to change from all these type of brutal ways, I know the south got our shortcoming also but when you check the statistics of killings in Nigeria, you will know the north have ruined Nigeria more than the south.

Imagine the amount we are spending on Boko haram since 2005, now herdsmen menace is growing bit by bit, shite too will soon grow more toxic, all those money can be used to build this country but we are expending then on rubbish fightings and sending our soldiers to hades everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by emmykey0128(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
He has been charged to court both locally and internationalization and the court said he should be released on bail by bubu refuse to listen to court order
boolet:
Why not just release this man or charge him to court. Fish dey smell o.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by jayextra(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lifeless bubu shuu jst tag them a terrorist group nd order Burutai to declare operation CowDance on them.

grin grin nonsense&One Nigeria
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Godwin2am(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Saintp:
Buhari should be told that the Niger delta money will not be used to fight another insurgency.

He will have to fight any other insurgency springing out of the north with cow money.
LOUD IT VERY WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Patrioticman007(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
YorubaHero12:
I am a Muslim from the south. Some of these Northern Muslim are everything wrong with society, fanatics, brutal, deadly, radicals and everything a religion shouldn’t be. Both shite and Sunni included.

I have learnt some things in life, which is that religion is a function of the culture or let’s say ethnicity. If normally a ethnic group shows a kind of wicked barbaric way, it will affect the religion and make it toxic.

Only North, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Almajiris, intolerance for fellow human being coz of religious affiliation, dominating yet with no visible achievements.

What amazes me is that they have the sultan, Emir and elder statesmen that can intercede with the government or talk to their people but they always like to remain silent and see situation deteriorates. Or what explain why the Sultan is quiet with all the herdsmen palaver and this shite constant protest if not that they condone all this.

You northerners just keep making me wonder whether we serve the same God or yours is different from the south.

No matter how MURIC tries to defend the Muslim faith, they still most times use analogy and does not threaten to kill or show a radical way of reasoning likewise CAN also most times accuse the government With logical argument devoid of threatening to kill or destroy government properties.

Now I’m starting to think maybe we should just leave this union with the North.

A KAFIR will always be a KAFIR irrespective of his camouflage. An infidel spotted, claiming to be a Muslim.
There is no tribalism in Islam.
We know those that Rape little Boys in the Church.
We know those that Coza their Virgins at home.
We know those that sell miracles to the highest bidder.
We all know .........

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by olawonder(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
lilfreezy:
One of these guys should just do us proud by strapping themselves with explosives and then run inside ASOROCK, shouting Allah Akbar while detonating the bomb once they sight Buhari.
That will be make me so happy cool

You ought to be arrested, put in jail and chuck the keys in the ocean!

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by YorubaHero12: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Patrioticman007:

A KAFIR will always be a KAFIR irrespective of his camouflage. An infidel spotted, claiming to be a Muslim.

I won’t engage you in trying to drag Islam to the argument.

There is no tribalism in Islam, but when a brother keep projecting Islam in a bad light, then a sensible person had to disassociate with a cruel brother and choose his own Islam.

Is it only the north? You are intolerant, practicing the religion in a cruel way, no tolerance, Boko haram ideology, now Fulani herdsmen, shite wahala, Almajiri.

Why can’t the northern elders wade into the situation, why do they remain mute to all this happening, why must it be the north 70% of the time?

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Jinad50: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Anybody who thinks this executive rascality will end without a change of the existing status quo is a JOKER. If the President disregard court order as we have seen; who can call him to order? is it the chief principal officers of the judiciary, in person of the CJN and Minister of Justice, that were hand picked by the same Buhari? In my opinion, he should not be given the right to chose judicial officers who supposedly represent another arm of govt. I wonder what was in the minds of the framers of the constitution that warrant them to give such power to the President. This singular act by both the legislative and executive body is wicked and conspiratorial. To say the least, it is an institutionalized means to shortchange the judiciary who represent the last hope of the common man. And what also beat my imagination is the passive attitude of the judicial body in regards to this issue. Their grave silence only worsen the situation. With respect, it's time you guys stood up in one voice and speak up against this aberration. Forcing the hand of the Senate to amend that part of the constitution that gives the President power to chose leading principal officers in the judicial arm will be a good start. what is also worthy of headline, is the delusion the judiciary still hold, that recommending the CJN to Mr. President is equals to appointment. On this back drop, I make bold to say they will never be independent of the judiciary if nothing is done to change the story. And that responsibility rest on the judiciary. This is the time for political consciousness and awakening. It's time to spread this gospel.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Patrioticman007(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2019
then a sensible person had to disassociate with a cruel brother and choose his own Islam.

First of all there is only one Islam. Any other is a counterfeit. You can't create your own Islam like the Christianity that has many versions of the Bible that are contradicting each other.
Its true some Muslims do bring in their cultural heritage into practice of Islam, but as a fact, its not Islam.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Chrisbeks:
This Shiites no dey hear word

That's true to some extent.
But I hear the court said the man b released.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Ewedegubbler: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Word

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by selemempe: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Patrioticman007:

We all know .........
yorubahero12 are u hearing it? I was arguing with u ystday about islam in nigeria and how it has ruined nigeria....u were defending ur faith...unfortunate that this aboki doesnt even consider u and other yoruba muslims as equals.

Mr. While pastors are raping ppl and getting denounced by christians...imams, shieks and emirs are sponsoring terrorism and getting glorified....hw else can one explain that a mass murder like danfodio is ur most celebrated figure? I dont even wanna talk about underage marriage
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by selemempe: 12:38am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:

There is no tribalism in Islam, but when a brother keep projecting Islam in a bad light, then a sensible person had to disassociate with a cruel brother and choose his own Islam.

Is it only the north? You are intolerant, practicing the religion in a cruel way, no tolerance, Boko haram ideology, now Fulani herdsmen, shite wahala, Almajiri.

Why can’t the northern elders wade into the situation, why do they remain mute to all this happening, why must it be the north 70% of the time?

70% of the time?? U are being delusional right now...apart from the north, which other region gives this country wahala 30% of the time?

Yorubas should denounce the north right nw...no middle ground
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Patrioticman007(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I really don’t care what people say, the North need to change from all these type of brutal ways, I know the south got our shortcoming also but when you check the statistics of killings in Nigeria, you will know the north have ruined Nigeria more than the south.

Imagine the amount we are spending on Boko haram since 2005, now herdsmen menace is growing bit by bit, shite too will soon grow more toxic, all those money can be used to build this country but we are expending then on rubbish fightings and sending our soldiers to hades everyday.

The Billions spent on giving Niger Delta Militants Amnesty and Trillions it cost Nigeria on arming our Army . Na Tithes for your church abi ?. Hypocrisy by the church as usual, please don't coza us I beg.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by BABANGBALI: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:
I am a Muslim from the south. Some of these Northern Muslim are everything wrong with society, fanatics, brutal, deadly, radicals and everything a religion shouldn’t be. Both shite and Sunni included.

I have learnt some things in life, which is that religion is a function of the culture or let’s say ethnicity. If normally a ethnic group shows a kind of wicked barbaric way, it will affect the religion and make it toxic.

Only North, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Almajiris, intolerance for fellow human being coz of religious affiliation, dominating yet with no visible achievements.

What amazes me is that they have the sultan, Emir and elder statesmen that can intercede with the government or talk to their people but they always like to remain silent and see situation deteriorates. Or what explain why the Sultan is quiet with all the herdsmen palaver and this shite constant protest if not that they condone all this.

You northerners just keep making me wonder whether we serve the same God or yours is different from the south.

No matter how MURIC tries to defend the Muslim faith, they still most times use analogy and does not threaten to kill or show a radical way of reasoning likewise CAN also most times accuse the government With logical argument devoid of threatening to kill or destroy government properties.

Now I’m starting to think maybe we should just leave this union with the North.
see normal human bean. God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by BABANGBALI: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Patrioticman007:

We all know .........
who tolded you that there is no tribalism in Islam. When was the last time another tribe apart from hausa was allowed to lead prayers in the north? When was the last time another tribe was made the grand khanDi(or whatever you people call it) of Muslims in Nigeria apart from hausa man?

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by YorubaHero12: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2019
selemempe:
yorubahero12 are u hearing it? I was arguing with u ystday about islam in nigeria and how it has ruined nigeria....u were defending ur faith...unfortunate that this aboki doesnt even consider u and other yoruba muslims as equals.

Mr. While pastors are raping ppl and getting denounced by christians...imams, shieks and emirs are sponsoring terrorism and getting glorified....hw else can one explain that a mass murder like danfodio is ur most celebrated figure? I dont even wanna talk about underage marriage

@the bolded, we all know that is a lie and that’s hasty generalization, how many times have you seen a southern Muslim blow themselves up? How many cases of underage marriages have you witnessed in the south from the Muslims? How exactly do the south celebrate Dan fodio, who is Dan fodio by the way to be celebrated? This is not much of a religion issue but cultural issue which always reflect in religious practice.

You just gotta separate the north from the south when you’re trying to analyze religion. Most of you guys don’t know islam got to Yorubaland through the Malians through trade, that was why it is called Esin Imale ( religion of the malians) by our fore fathers.

You should try to differentiate some of the people of the north that are very toxic and radical in their practice of Islam from the southerners that would rather live in peace with their Christian neighbors.

Dan Fodio is not a celebrated figure among the southern Muslims or where are you getting your report from?

I don’t know what he meant by calling me Kafir, who is Kafir between me and him? Do we have to take up arms to show we practice religion or have to slain my fellow countrymen to show I’m Godly?

I usually feel sorry for the north, coz I can’t imagine what the peaceful ones among them are facing every single day they breathe on earth. The earlier we know it’s more of ethnic issue than religion the Better for us.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by YorubaHero12: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The Billions spent on giving Niger Delta Militants Amnesty and Trillions it cost Nigeria on arming our Army . Na Tithes for your church abi ?. Hypocrisy by the church as usual, please don't coza us I beg.

I have told you I’m a Muslim and I need no validation from you to accept that fact. The resources of the naija delta militants are being used for the benefits of Nigeria as a whole. Their lands are polluted and they have been subdued coz virtually no good land for farming. Yet, they do not go about killing everyone around the country.

Let’s be factual bro, the north is every thing wrong with a society, i know you wouldn’t want to accept the fact coz you’re a northerner, as I would not accept when someone is trying to insult the Yoruba race.

But the best thing to do when you know people are telling you the truth is to let things pass and try to make use of some of the advice.

The moment your elders start waking up to reality that something is really wrong, the better for you.

Ma Salam.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Patrioticman007(m): 1:31am On Jul 17, 2019
selemempe:

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Zombie why not list all of them?

Stop deceiving yourself, you're known here for supporting Fulani jihadists and islamic extremists,

list them like this

The composition of the Buhari govt,
1.President: Muhammadu Buhari- Katsina state................................................................ NORTH.
2.Senate President: Ahmad Lawal- Yobe State.................................................................. NORTH.
[3.Speaker (HOR) : Femi Gbajabiamila -Lagos state.......................................................... South west
4.Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN): Tanko Muhammad- Bauchi state.........................................NORTH.
5.President court of Appeal: Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa- Gombe state,.................................NORTH.
6.Chief Justice of Federal High court:Adamu Abd-Kararat-Katsina State.................................NORTH.
7.Inspector General of Police:Muhammed Abubakar Adamu- Nasarawa State.........................NORTH.
8.DG DSS:Yusuf Magaji Bich- Kano State..........................................................................NORTH.
9.DG National intelligence Agency (NIA) : Ahmed Rufai Abubakar- Kastina State....................NORTH.
10.CG NSCDC:Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu - Borno State...................................................NORTH.
11.Defence Minister: Mansur Muhammad Dan-Ali-Zamfara State..........................................NORTH.
12.National Security Adviser (NSA):Mohammed Babagana Monguno- Borno State..................NORTH.
13.Chief of Air Staff: Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar-Bauchi State.........................................NORTH.
14.Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Yusuf Buratai- Borno State....................................................NORTH.
15.Chief of defence staff:Major Gen.Abayomi Gabriel Olonishakin -Ekiti state.........................South west
16.Chief of Intelligence: Air Vice Marshall Monday Riku Morgan- Benue State.........................NORTH.
17.Chief of Naval Staff:Real Admiral Ibok-Ete Ibas- Cross Rivers State................................. SOUTH SOUTH
18.CG Customs: Hammed Ibrahim Ali- Bauch State.............................................................NORTH.
19 CG Immigration: Muhammad Babandede- Jigawa State...................................................NORTH.
20.CG Prisons Service:Ja'afaru Ahmed - Kebbi State............................................................NORTH.
21.GMD NNPC: Maikanti Kacalla Baru-Bauch State...............................................................NORTH.
22.Chairman Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB): Dr.Muhammadu Isah- Jigawa state.....................NORTH.
243.Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT): Danladi Umar - Bauch state..........................................NORTH
24.Chairman EFCC: Ibrahim Mustafa Magu-Borno State........................................................NORTH.
25.Director Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) :Modibbo Hamman- Tukur-Adamawa State..........NORTH.
26.Chairman INEC:Prof. Mahmood Yakubu-Bauch State........................................................NORTH.
27.Chairman Nigeria Population Commission (NPC): Hassan Bashir - Bauchi State....................NORTH
28.DG National Identity: REngr. Aliyu A Aziz- Taraba State....................................................NORTH.

Out of the 28 people you listed, only 2 are Christians, the remaining 26 are Muslims,

Muhamed Buhari is not only an ethnic bigot, he is also a religions bigot.

In a country where Islam and Christianity is equal.

MUHAMMED BUHARI IS LAYING FOUNDATION FOR HIS ISLAMIZATION AGENDA

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Jegede79753: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Earn Now

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Kdon2: 2:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Patrioticman007:

We all know .........

Can you try to evalute your mentality. All you think of in life is kafir! SMH
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Kdon2: 2:13am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Its obvious the guy is far from being sensible

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Kdon2: 2:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Patrioticman007:
then a sensible person had to disassociate with a cruel brother and choose his own Islam.

First of all there is only one Islam. Any other is a counterfeit. You can't create your own Islam like the Christianity that has many versions of the Bible that are contradicting each other.
Its true some Muslims do bring in their cultural heritage into practice of Islam, but as a fact, its not Islam.

Oponu ni e. Why not just face your religion.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Kdon2: 2:24am On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:

@the bolded, we all know that is a lie and that’s hasty generalization, how many times have you seen a southern Muslim blow themselves up? How many cases of underage marriages have you witnessed in the south from the Muslims? How exactly do the south celebrate Dan fodio, who is Dan fodio by the way to be celebrated? This is not much of a religion issue but cultural issue which always reflect in religious practice.

You just gotta separate the north from the south when you’re trying to analyze religion. Most of you guys don’t know islam got to Yorubaland through the Malians through trade, that was why it is called Esin Imale ( religion of the malians) by our fore fathers.

You should try to differentiate some of the people of the north that are very toxic and radical in their practice of Islam from the southerners that would rather live in peace with their Christian neighbors.

Dan Fodio is not a celebrated figure among the southern Muslims or where are you getting your report from?

I don’t know what he meant by calling me Kafir, who is Kafir between me and him? Do we have to take up arms to show we practice religion or have to slain my fellow countrymen to show I’m Godly?

I usually feel sorry for the north, coz I can’t imagine what the peaceful ones among them are facing every single day they breathe on earth. The earlier we know it’s more of ethnic issue than religion the Better for us.

Guy if you are really a muslim then i m impressed. I dont ever think a muslim could reason like this! It is well with you. You are a light for other muslims.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Awaja(m): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2019
This government is grooming another terror group via their actions and inactions ,.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 17, 2019
I don't know where nairalanders saw their claim that a court order asked ZakyZaky to be released on bail.

His lawyer said he's sick and that he should be allowed to travel out for treatment. But the court said he should be treated in Nigeria. His doctors are allowed to visit him under the watch of government doctors.

In March this year, his case has been adjourned indefinitely due to his health condition.

Please where's the court order of release now?
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by chukwuibuipob: 4:50am On Jul 17, 2019
angry sad angry baba Daura shud free their leader.
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Biritiko: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2019
lenghtinny:
It's only a matter of time....

Buhari and his sunni partners steady grooming the successor to the throne of Boko Haram angry

Uncle storyteller, tell us how it started...

2009 was just a decade ago angry
Can you type this without shedding tears??
Go and ask your pdpigz past presidents to tell you .
Re: Shiites Protest Again On Streets Of Abuja After Clash With Police by Simbrixton(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2019
Shiite insurgency can not split Nigeria southern insurgency will split Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omojuwa: Buhari Was Expected To Appoint Ezekwesili As Minister / Governor Soludo Visits Burnt Aguata Secretariat / EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.