Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes (56291 Views)

Wow!! Asa Featured Wizkid In Her New Album Titled V. See Full Details Of The Alb / Kensteve Anuka: Why I Featured Bobrisky In 'Bobrisky In Love' – Director, Writer / Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by mybestlove(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's a big lie. That has to do with confraternity. Illuminati things, we're not zombies nah. Those fellows she featured are theirs from this part of the hemisphere.

Wizkid
Tiwa

Abeg, talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by tragergeorge(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
If na tiwa wear DAT dress now,,,our holy holy people for don de hala ,,u are a mother,, this is indecent, that's why ur marriage no last,,,useless bunch of bananas

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Olamilekxy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
hammerVJ:
SEE AS YEMI FINE LIKE IGBO GIRL.

IGBO AMAKA.

IF NA TIWA DEY THERE NOW, SHE GO RESEMBLE MONKEY FROM AFONJA FOREST IN OGUN STATE.

Mumu
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by hammerVJ: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Olamilekxy:

Mumu

U ABI?

Y DID DEY DO THE PICTURE WITH HER?

U DONT KNOW SHE IS A FINE GIRL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by dingbang(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Davido no reach wizkid

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by emsco(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wetin Yemi Alade wan sing, with her nursery rhymes.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Xmen149(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
mujiboy:

Beyonce ain’t complaining... Between What’s better than a Billionaire �

2 grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by biacan(f): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
I for like jay to f** me cryjust for one day I love mature men embarassed embarassed
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by maxilly(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mandynews:
American singer, songwriter and actress Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter has explained why she featured Shatta Wale and other African artists on her new album.
According to the ‘Halo’ hitmaker, she was looking for the most interesting and talented African artists, hence her decision.

talented African artists, hence her decision.

Beyonce added that authenticity played a vital role in the selection of African artists and producers to correspond with the theme of the album.

“This is a sonic cinema. This is a new experience of storytelling. I wanted to do more than find a collection of songs that were inspired by the film. It is a mixture of genres and collaboration that isn’t one sound. It is influenced by everything from R&B, pop, hip hop and Afro Beat.

I wanted to put everyone on their own journey to link the storyline. Each song was written to reflect the film’s storytelling that gives the listener a chance to imagine their own imagery while listening to a new contemporary interpretation.

It was important that the music was not only performed by the most interesting and talented artists but also produced by the best African producers. Authenticity and heart were important to me”, Beyonce stated.

Shatta Wale is the only Ghanaian musician that was featured on Beyonce’s “The Lion King: The Gift” album
Other African artists who were featured include Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Tekno, Yemi Alade and Mr Eazi.

Ghanaian and Nigerian producers, also produced some of the songs and on Beyonce’s album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve4CmatAd8Q

Source: https://mandynews.com/beyonce-explains-why-she-featured-wizkid-other-african-artists-on-her-album/

Just look at Jay z. Chai!. This man needs sincere advicers
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by dondavinchi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
What of Dafido??
DAT davido is not in d list does not mean he is not talented

1 Like

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Sameboy8888(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
dingbang:
Davido no reach wizkid
grin
dingbang:
Davido no reach wizkid
Wetin davido do wey she no like?
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
shatta what?
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Chapelbeatz(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
wat of me na?but wait oo beyonce.well very soon dy wee say is charity reaching out scheme.
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by IamSoProlific: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
emeijeh:
Is that why she is wearing straws?

Even JayZ looks like one mad man at Ekiosa market, with that hairdo

E concern you

Is his wife complaining

Kpegberu!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Africa is a lucrative market
so?
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by shogsman(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Olamilekxy:

It worth news. EPele

Worth news how,what's the significance of the information.
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by 9jaRealist: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
biacan:
I for like jay to f** me cryjust for one day I love mature men embarassed embarassed

There are many mature (albeit poor) men from Ajegunle to Shomolu, so feel free to go crazy! grin grin grin
>

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by MzTunechi(f): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
emeijeh:

LMAO
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mandynews:
American singer, songwriter and actress Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter has explained why she featured Shatta Wale and other African artists on her new album.
According to the ‘Halo’ hitmaker, she was looking for the most interesting and talented African artists, hence her decision.

talented African artists, hence her decision.

Beyonce added that authenticity played a vital role in the selection of African artists and producers to correspond with the theme of the album.

“This is a sonic cinema. This is a new experience of storytelling. I wanted to do more than find a collection of songs that were inspired by the film. It is a mixture of genres and collaboration that isn’t one sound. It is influenced by everything from R&B, pop, hip hop and Afro Beat.

I wanted to put everyone on their own journey to link the storyline. Each song was written to reflect the film’s storytelling that gives the listener a chance to imagine their own imagery while listening to a new contemporary interpretation.

It was important that the music was not only performed by the most interesting and talented artists but also produced by the best African producers.
Authenticity and heart were important to me”, Beyonce stated.

Shatta Wale is the only Ghanaian musician that was featured on Beyonce’s “The Lion King: The Gift” album
Other African artists who were featured include Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Tekno, Yemi Alade and Mr Eazi.

Ghanaian and Nigerian producers, also produced some of the songs and on Beyonce’s album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve4CmatAd8Q

Source: https://mandynews.com/beyonce-explains-why-she-featured-wizkid-other-african-artists-on-her-album/

Where's the audio?
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Ycharley: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Davido was not include because he cant perform life without the help of back up mics...

1 Like

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by sugacoatedmouth(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
biacan:
Am more matured than Jay-Z

Lemme Bleep you instead
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by eddieguru(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Someone is not in the list...where is froggy

grin grin grin...naija GOAT When I comes to music grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by chuks1love(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz24MyXgfYz/?igshid=jqxftsbf8e2e

please help me like this video ,it's a competition I must win. begging you guy in the name of God
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Abubauchi: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Cai see clothes woo I thank god for been a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by victorDanladi: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
MD45:
Beyonce... age don dey come o.
I tell you.
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Donexy16(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
MD45:
Beyonce... age don dey come o.

Is it your age?
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Bojack(m): 12:08am On Jul 17, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
What of Dafido??
she said "talented african artistes" our OBO is not in dat category
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by Isoduwa(m): 12:13am On Jul 17, 2019
emeijeh:

Benin people with their bad mouth �

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by seandurse(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2019
billion dollars hair bRO...
Re: Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes by joseph1832(m): 12:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Authenticity yep, you won't see Davido there with his biggy biggy, heavy heavy chioma my lover copy cat remixes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.